Sabrina Dhowre & Idris Elba cover British Vogue - Special Bridal cover

Discussion in 'General' started by Vanessa, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,415
    To be honest sxb the xalimos are jealous of her and maybe that so hollywood/bluemakeup

2. XamarWeeaboo

XamarWeeaboo You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Ratings:
    +788
    That is true, however in Somalia the bloodline of a person is traced through there farther, which I believe is also applied to people who wish to apply for the Somali passport and citizenship. This means that her children, despite being half Somali, will never have the "right" to be citizen. But I doubt they would, they have a rich farther and he's likely to raise them as atheist, so they will loose their dhaqan and will only go to Somalia for some shitty documentary on the BBC in 30-40 years time, as one of those "This is where I come from"-esque films that are generally used by celebrities and their family to regain some sense of "reason" for being so rich and famous.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,415
    Loool soundz so cringy

4. XamarWeeaboo

XamarWeeaboo You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Ratings:
    +788
    Yeah I know, however this is what it's really come to. The diaspora don't help Somalia, apart from sending back money to prevent people from starving to death and marrying people. We have also lost our dhaqan, I've seen the Indaian and Polish diaspora's doing 100 times more for their home lands, they are well mannered, generally don't cause trouble and you only rarely hear of them in the news. Meanwhile in the 68 IQ diaspora, it's once a week that a young Somali male is stabbed by another, due to "muh gangz", have we left a war torn. qabiil ridden land, just to embrace ganghood, AKA qabiil, the madow boogaloo???

We need a long, deep discussion with one another, other wise the concept of what a Somali is will be destroyed, not by marrying and breeding out, but by negligence and I guarantee you that is what our enemies would like to see.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Bohol

Bohol Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +37,433
    What is the hype about Sabrina Dhowre? she is very average in Somali beauty standards. However in west African/Bantu standards she might be considered very pretty.

6. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,415
    Yes as we must go back

• Like Like x 1
  7. HIGH PRIESTESS

HIGH PRIESTESS

Ratings:
    +2,387
    I just feel sorry for her children, they will have zero beautiful Eurasian features and will look exactly like their jareer father :browtf:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    Only a woman with no self respect promotes another degenarates behavior.. If a woman has a honor she would never promote filth
    Why are some Somali women promoting her marriage like she just met allah in jannah?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Finesse

Finesse

Ratings:
    +4,188

People love celebrities.

If a Somali man married Naomi Campbell or Rihanna, many Farahs would be talking/bragging about it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    @Finesse
    That's not true.. I think something is wrong with Somali females.. Why are they promoting naag galowdey horta even on eid day.. I don't get it

11. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    Btw.

I don't think any Farah would Brag about getting married to loose holes like Naomi :susp::snoop:

12. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    Btw I don't even care who marries or shags Somali women ..
    But i'm tired of it being promoted like if they just won the Nobel peace price or some other major achievement.. I bet if it was an older Somali guy who married a younger lady he would be mocked by these same females promoting these gaal marriage.

13. Finesse

Finesse

Ratings:
    +4,188

Again with the Somali women bashing. Are ALL the girls on this website promoting it????

14. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    Sorry about that.. I don't know why I don't like Somali women.. I will try my best to stay away from Somali women.. What ever they post or do I won't comment on it from now on :bell:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +11,478
    No idea, probably a serious lack of self esteem going around to take something like this as a victory.

16. Ugaaso

Ugaaso FaceedKaroon

Ratings:
    +2,736
    'ya salam couple
    :banderas:

• Love Love x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +5,094
    Buuuuh..
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,694
    Edris and Sabrina are the hottest couple in England after prince Harry and Meghan Merkel, they were invited to the royal wedding and Sabrina was the only Somali to attend, what were these guys doing? Their mums forced them to not leave the flat because of knife attacks and she’s contemplating if sending them back home would increase their i.q. One is classy and the other, ghetto. Jealousy is an illness.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted