Sabrina Dhowre & Idris Elba cover British Vogue - Special Bridal cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kanyehmm::reallymaury:Tbh, there needs to be a 'wtf' emoji/reaction option bc the ones available aren't sufficient enough to cover my thoughts/feelings about your comments thus far:ufdup:.
My family is mixed clans and their feelings do matter even though no girls i wanted was offered to me

:kanyehmm::reallymaury:Tbh, there needs to be a 'wtf' emoji/reaction option bc the ones available aren't sufficient enough to cover my thoughts/feelings about your comments thus far:ufdup:.
Stay confused like selina's legs/knees and different shades of color of them loool

TooMacaan

VIP
My family is mixed clans and their feelings do matter even though no girls i wanted was offered to me
:what1:What're you on about m8?

If you referring to how some parents would rather give their daughters away to a non-Somali rather than someone from a qabil they disapprove of, then yhh that's a real shame. Sorry that happened to ya. At the end of the day though, this one incident isn't rly all that related.

Stay confused like selina's legs/knees and different shades of color of them loool
:westbrookwtf::ufdup:

If you referring to how some parents would rather give their daughters away to a non-Somali rather than someone from a qabil they disapprove of, then yhh that's a real shame. Sorry that happened to ya. At the end of the day though, this one incident isn't rly all that related.

No such thing as losing girls to ajnabis just their cousins over subclan qabil differences as they tried to rip me off and no i got no problem with it besides me making up my mind too late after an exchange of dumar

I like girls like her marrying out as all darskin xalimos should as they are as they say undesireables

TooMacaan

VIP
No such thing as losing girls to ajnabis just their cousins over subclan qabil differences as they tried to rip me off and no i got no problem with it besides me making up my mind too late after an exchange of dumar
Ah alright, hope things work out for ya next time !

TooMacaan

VIP
I like girls like her marrying out as all darskin xalimos should as they are as they say undesireables
Oh my:farmajoyaab:& here I was wishing well for you ...did I speak too soon?? What kinda mindset is that, I'm disappointed in you :mahubowtf:. It's one thing to have preferences but, skin color doesn't determine someone's beauty.

Why are you guys insulting people that you don’t know? Some here lack manners and act like they were raised in a pub or a brothel?

I know what you're doing, and I WILL NOT:fittytousand: be baited into finding examples/pics of dark-skin kweens, for you to do God knows what w/, just to prove your words otherwise ! Nice try:kodaksmiley:.
Proof me wrong and shame on you to think i would do something like that to my somaliqueenz

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
View attachment 73484

View attachment 73485
Sabrina looks so beautiful at her royalty wedding. I can’t to see the rest of the photos.
Eid mubarak edition from Vogue:it0tdo8:

Jealousy in the tonight I can tell , you carbs in a barrel , Sabrina somehow attracts one of the most greats actors in world . And you Neanderthals mock her for it . It's literally idotic tothink she cares what s think of her I'm her she left those feel awhile ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending