Sabrina Dhowre & Idris Elba cover British Vogue - Special Bridal cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
upload_2019-6-5_2-50-17.jpeg

upload_2019-6-5_2-50-36.jpeg

Sabrina looks so beautiful at her royalty wedding. I can’t to see the rest of the photos.
Eid mubarak edition from Vogue:it0tdo8:

She doesn't really have Madow features she has a bit of an underbite and excess chin fat she should fix.
Aqas so that is what the name is for this undesireable feature besides that ugly neck fat xalimos got that i aslo dislike

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why do these Somali girls keep promoting this filthy sell out who got married to a kufaar and claims her marriage is valid? Get you a man that wakes you up for fajr kulaha. Mans a kaafir, he will be waking her up for fajr while yacking red wine cajeeb.

Somalis should keep filth like these promoting marrying kufaar Madows far from the community. My two cents.

Somalis should stick to Somalis but we have no control over others.

There will be Somali

Atheists
LGBT
Lunatics
Criminals

etc, etc, etc.

Like the other descendants of Adam and Hawa.

Calm down and worry about yourself and your own family! Whilst you are on here insulting Somali women/men, your own siblings/children could be watching or other depravity or even acting it out.

Last edited:
Somalis should stick to Somalis but we have no control over others.

There will be Somali

Atheists
LGBT
Lunatics
Criminals

etc, etc, etc.

Like the other descendants of Adam and Hawa.

Calm down and worry about yourself and your own family! Whilst you are on here insulting Somali women/men, your own siblings/children could be watching or other depravity or acting it out.
Do not know who is worse to pick from but ignoring all like they do not exist is the only way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending