Sabrina and Idris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You think he's bringing her on a red carpet and flying her around for free?

Looool your miskiin. He's definitely smashing her.

She's a . Idris Elba is pumping her and will dump her.
You seem triggered by them being together, like it personally affects you.

You haven't answered my question, have you seen them with your two eyes that they're having sex?

You haven't answered my question, have you seen them with your two eyes that they're having sex?

I wonder how the men in Puntland feel about this?

LOL

I'm not triggered at all. You have to use your common sense. This guy is an A-List actor and he isn't just having her around him for free.

Sabrina is a beautiful Somali girl though and I wish her the best in her life.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not triggered at all. You have to use your common sense. This guy is an A-List actor and he isn't just having her around him for free.

Sabrina is a beautiful Somali girl though and I wish her the best in her life.
You sound like a cockblock kkk caadi Iska dhig say wallahi you never daggered an ajnabi Chick :gucciwhat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's their one year anniversary today.

May they have 50 years more.

She has an alpha male.

While we other xalimos are stuck with cry babies.

I would like to congratulate the couple celebrating their one year anniversary. :)

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don't understand Somali women celebrating this. A dating a madow kafir is an accomplishment for them lol. He's only using her as his f*ck toy.

The jealousy of some somalis on the internet is cringe worthy, i bet she feels so ashamed to be somali lol because of all those evil eyes from het own community

How is this a problem for you lol get over yourself

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I had mj neighbors none of em had soft hair:siilaanyolaugh:
@Reiko why do dhulos&warsangeli have soft hair and y'all dont you border each other:faysalwtf:
Also these cismaan mohamud ninjas were some of the darkest mf I met:faysalwtf:
Shit made no God damn sense:faysalwtf:
For some reason I know this fob who is from Bosaso and looks exactly as you described. :chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Beyond a few concessions, gifts, accommodations and fame by association I don't see why she's with him.

- He looks dehydrated
- Has 0 interest in marriage
- Is passed his prime ( Methuselah status)
- Has a networth of 15 M :mjlol: That is shared between an ex-wife, baby mama + their spawn.

:drakekidding:If you're going to marry/date for money aim for a higher tax bracket. At least, Iman has Bowie monies. They were both divorcees when they met and around the same age.

If you're going to go ajnabi at least score for a silicon valley tech mogul. :pachah1:If a homely looking indoyar has a chance, you'd be better poised. Kkkkkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.