Sabrina and Idris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow the Quran 1000000% no ifs or buts...

you posted a haram relationship and support a woman who doesn't even wear hijab and is half naked majority of time.

So the ifs and buts apply.

if you gonna post interacial relationship, then why not a halal one?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you posted a haram relationship and support a woman who doesn't even wear hijab and is half naked majority of time.

You want to change the Quran and you have a problem with Reiko talking about a haram relationship kkk

Why do you want to see the Quran changed?

I'm serious a lot of African Brits are either born Muslim or converted. You never know.

We judge what is apparent. you cant dream up alternatives lifestyles for people who are engaged in haram lifestyles.

just pm me thar inaad qaldaantahay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We judge what is apparent. you cant dream up alternatives lifestyles for people who are engaged in haram lifestyles.

Allah judges by that which lies in the heart you ain’t fit to be her judge keep it stepping mr judge juror and executioner

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

How do you know that he's not Muslim. Stop trying to inject your anti-Muslim agenda into this topic.

Gibiin-Udug

Loool

I'm not dreaming. We don't know if he's Muslim.

lmfao @Lsma is right. Most muslims in the west pick and choose shit. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Just imagine the children that you all will have. Wouldn't be surprised if they became gaal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was pointing out the hypocrisy. If shes full muslim she would post a halal interacial relationship instead haram one.
Since when does talking about a haram relationship take you out the fold of Islam?

What gave you the impression Muslims are infallible? I say let he without sin caste the first stone.

No one except Allah knows what her intentions are and Allah judges by intentions.

Gibiin-Udug

Since when does talking about a haram relationship take you out the fold of Islam?

What gave you the impression Muslims are infallible? I say let he without sin caste the first stone.

No one except Allah knows what her intentions are and Allah judges by intentions.
Thank you cognitive..

@Lsma is spreading his anti-Islam into my topic.

I'm a devout Muslimah.

Thank you cognitive..

@Lsma is spreading his anti-Islam into my topic.

I'm a devout Muslimah.

You're lying to yourself. You're not full muslim.

Come out of the closet. You live in the west, no one is gonna hurt you.

I will tell you this, you wouldn't have this freedom in Puntland as you would be a housewife - making baaris iyo geel for your man

Gibiin-Udug

You're lying to yourself. You're not full muslim.

Come out of the closet. You live in the west, no one is gonna hurt you.

I will tell you this, you wouldn't have this freedom in Puntland as you would be a housewife - making baaris iyo geel for your man
I am a devout Muslimah, how dare you insinuate that I'm not. You're ignored. One thing I don't play with is my belief in Islam. FOH,

Screenshot_20171126-203556.png

This qashin thread got Google asking if I want to buy hijab uff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending