Sabrina and Idris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's their one year anniversary today.

May they have 50 years more.

She has an alpha male.

While we other xalimos are stuck with cry babies.

lmfao let them do their thing. Why is ss always stunting in their relationship. The men are shitting on them for "soomaalinimo" and the women are acting like idris is dicking them themselves. :damn::damn:. Immense insecurity. Fix yourselves. :ufdup:.

Gibiin-Udug

On the outside yes, but what about the deeper meaning :gaasdrink:
The deeper meaning is ashy Abdis ain't shit
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

sabrina is just a prostitute trying to make money, i ain't hating on her hustle.
Prostitute where? You're typing that from the cold basement of your mom's government housing, while she's flying in g6 and personally shopping with Karl Lagerfeld in Chanel. Iska amus. I can taste your bitterness in the air.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Thought so but I’m sure your fiancé is the exception :ulyin:
"He is a good man he's nothing like these dirty ass Abdis with buck teeth and receding hairlines, he is handsome #blessed"
@Reiko at the start I thought you were trolling but this is either a persona you've assumed or you genuinely believe your outlandish shit :pachah1:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Prostitute where? You're typing that from the cold basement of your mom's government housing, while she's flying in g6 and personally shopping with Karl Lagerfeld in Chanel. Iska amus. I can taste your bitterness in the air.
i respect sabrina she is an A class hoe bending over for the rich niggas, she is very well versed in malabpenurship :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts