Sabrina and idris out on a bike ride in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
C'mon, the girl you posted has most likely had a boob job. She also has no ass.
:comeon:
Somali men shouldn't be picky anyways, they never hit the gym themselves. Most white, black, and Latino men I see on my campus are built and fit. Why aren't Somali men the same?
Maybe because as you’ve said yourself, you’re the only somali in your campus hence why you’re moving to qaxooti centre minneapolis :mjlol:

Personally I’ve been going to the gym for a year now, obviously have to compensate for my lack of height as @Knowles and @Reiko have mentioned before.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Knowles and her gender bait threads.

tenor.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Shes so average she has real futo qaraar its really disgusting as I said before:

In my honest opinion he could've gotten much better
What is wrong with him just look at his previous wives
They are all average th0ts and now this plumpy
ass having qumayo look at that disease ridden ass
Look at that shape LMAO. Loos like the ass of
a newly born child in pampers.

XhQxD0i.png

OSgzlI1.png

World

VIP
Do you truly want to know what disappointing? You guys are a the top of all black women when it comes to beauty but the bottom of the hierarchy of the everything out side of it.
The top of black womem hierarchy are obviously Dominican, mixed race, Puerto Rican, Cape Verdian woman, Eritrean woman etc. Not some smelly hijabi with FGM.

Somali women are not included in the East African category as this famous Madow in the UK has exposed:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
C'mon, the girl you posted has most likely had a boob job. She also has no ass.
:comeon:
Somali men shouldn't be picky anyways, they never hit the gym themselves. Most white, black, and Latino men I see on my campus are built and fit. Why aren't Somali men the same?

I'll keep it real with you but most white, black and latino men aren't built either. Some are fat, some are skinny, some are normal and some are built and it's the same thing with Somali men.

Most Somali women are overweight and need to step their game up, not only Somali men.

Do you truly want to know what's disappointing? You guys are a the top of all black women when it comes to beauty but the bottom of the hierarchy of the everyone out side of it.
Lmao keep telling yourselves that. How come y'all are always crying whenever an ajanabi and a Xalimo get together? At this point, I myself am open to marrying interracially, because I know I'll get a man who appreciates me instead of a Faraax who works as a security guard for minimum wage.

And Faraaxs are even below Indian, black, and Asian men when it comes to the dating hierarchy. How sad is that?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lmao keep telling yourselves that. How come y'all are always crying whenever an ajanabi and a Xalimo get together? At this point, I myself am open to marrying interracially, because I know I'll get a man who appreciates me instead of a Faraax who works as a security guard for minimum wage.

And Faraaxs are even below Indian, black, and Asian men when it comes to the dating hierarchy. How sad is that?
Haha fail wallahi we are not below Indian and Asian men maybe to you bucktooth shoarma sucking Xaarmalian women but I guarantee you in appearance we look like somewhat African Americans but then lanky and once we pack on some serious muscle we become one of the most desired men I'm talking about Somali men like me that look Afro Arab or Afro-American, like bit deluded African American blood but with great physique.

On the other hand Somali girls are close to Black chihuahua screaming zoophilia th0ts qumayos gajos african american women yaaaaa qumayos, u get me?

That's how it is b1tches dont even confuse me for Somalian cause of the heat I pack on the real tho

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You shouldn't take this forum seriously. Trolls are trying trigger each other. I sometimes feel like you're not built for this.
:mjlol:

All I did was share a nice romantic picture of the soon to be married couple. Say mashallah, you should be happy that your fellow Torontonian landed on her feet :samwelcome:

Try harder. I feel stupid right now for falling for your tricks in the past. :bell:

The top of black womem hierarchy are obviously Dominican, mixed race, Puerto Rican, Cape Verdian woman, Eritrean woman etc. Not some smelly hijabi with FGM.

Somali women are not included in the East African category as this famous Madow in the UK has exposed:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
What did he say coz I can't watch the video. And who was he talking to. :pachah1:

Haha fail wallahi we are not below Indian and Asian men maybe to you bucktooth shoarma sucking Xaarmalian women but I guarantee you in appearance we look like somewhat African Americans but then lanky and once we pack on some serious muscle we become one of the most desired men I'm talking about Somali men like me that look Afro Arab or Afro-American, like bit deluded African American blood but with great physique.

On the other hand Somali girls are close to Black chihuahua screaming zoophilia th0ts qumayos gajos african american women yaaaaa qumayos, u get me?

That's how it is
Haha triggered much dude? Y’all always scream to the skies about how you don’t look black. So guess what? Y’all really do look like Indians with dark skin. Who are you guys most desirable to? Even your own women don’t like you.
:siilaanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Haha triggered much dude? Y’all always scream to the skies about how you don’t look black. So guess what? Y’all really do look like Indians with dark skin. Who are you guys most desirable to? Even your own women don’t like you.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Naaya farabuuto find me one place where I say I am not Black I Identify both worlds Arab with Afro, Afro Arab cause I like Arabian women with my BBC equals me to Afro Arab, get it . Yeah close in physique and appearance to Afro American and I love it I have the ability of a great Somali men with my connections and easy to run businesses same time get the priveleges of an Afro American when comes to th0ts hell yeah I mean I get identified as Black best believe Imma use it in my favour ya dig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending