Sabrina and idris out on a bike ride in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
A man with his connection, status and wealth is can of getting a woman far better

He is but he still chose a xalimo

She’s not worried about her cellulite and neither is he. But incels online are upset about it.

Sweety do you think a farax has ever taken a woman to hawaii to go bike riding? Why is it when xalimos leave ashys they look so relaxed and at peace
063BAA49-6E7E-4A71-9798-A7F9890DD0DE.jpeg
VS
E880F86D-417B-4848-A43A-673FCA1F591A.jpeg

The ash is contagious
:nahgirl:

Muji

VIP
:dead:

No wonder he's always angry, he once slipped up and admitted he was short.

Short nigga tantrums, :pachah1:

Say wallahi he is short

I’ve already blocked him.

I have a zero tolerance policy with short men, they are not allowed in my life.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He is but he still chose a xalimo

She’s not worried about her cellulite and neither is he. But incels online are upset about it.

Sweety do you think a farax has ever taken a woman to hawaii to go bike riding? Why is it when xalimos leave ashys they look so relaxed and at peace
View attachment 64204 VS
View attachment 64205
The ash is contagious
:nahgirl:

Just like @CaliSomali said. You guys look like this and you wonder why we take don't the extra mile to please you?

3759_main.jpg

World

VIP
Is that it? That's supposed to make me jealous? She has a completely average figure waryaa.
:mjlol:
But all I know is that she would never be into an ashy Abdi like you.
tenor.gif
Athletic body - check
Big breasts - check
Nice ass - check
Slim - check
No cellulite or stretch marks - check

This
A037C26A-10E0-4F39-BC11-646D3D1A3D54.jpeg

Vs this
A1F59050-0F82-4220-BB8A-FDD15A9E784D.jpeg

Deformed looking with a granny ass.:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Athletic body - check
Big breasts - check
Nice ass - check
Slim - check

This
View attachment 64206

Vs this
View attachment 64207

You're posting ig pictures, her pictures are photoshopped.

I bet she has a spongebob body without IG filters,

This tells me you don't get with women. You're lusting after heavily enhanced Instagram photoshopped body.

Come back to us with someone without filters.

Dismissed.

World

VIP
You're posting ig pictures, her pictures are photoshopped.

I bet she has a spongebob body without IG filters,

This tells me you don't get with women. You're lusting after heavily enhanced Instagram photoshopped body.

Come back to us with someone without filters.

Dismissed.
Sabrina dhowre might represent the average xalimo body but definitely not of other races. The woman I posted is how the average cadaan, latina or mixed woman look when they hit the gym for a while. Nothing photoshopped about it. Sabrina needs surgery and a Brazilian butt lift ASAP.

Muji

VIP
Athletic body - check
Big breasts - check
Nice ass - check
Slim - check

This
View attachment 64206

Vs this
View attachment 64207

World walal she is clearly holding in her stomach and leaning on one leg to get those hips. This is how I trapped my first husband @Cognitivedissonance

Also please don’t compare Sabrina who went to the royal wedding to some basic Becky. Do you think Sabrina has a corner in her room where she throws dirty towels, or does she have a maid?
5182A6AF-B6B1-477A-98D6-5F39CB4A0D67.jpeg

Sabrina dhowre might represent the average xalimo body but definitely not of other races. The woman I posted is how the average cadaan, latina or mixed woman look when they hit the gym for a while. Nothing photoshopped about it. Sabrina needs surgery and a Brazilian butt lift ASAP.
C'mon, the girl you posted has most likely had a boob job. She also has no ass.
:comeon:
Somali men shouldn't be picky anyways, they never hit the gym themselves. Most white, black, and Latino men I see on my campus are built and fit. Why aren't Somali men the same?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko @AussieHustler has just dmed me . He wants to take me to borabora, all expenses paid. I guess the hint worked. I trust you got the same DM. Seeing us how he is supposed to treat us equally :gaasdrink:
Borabora? Interesting, I got the same dm but he said Maldives and then we would stay in Qatar for 3 days. I refused because he has to put a ring on it first. He's currently shopping for diamon encrusted gold ring, I know it's out of his budged but @AussieHustler stashed some money from his ex sugar mama.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We can find some cute Xalimos out there. Can't say the same for the average Faraax who looks like this:
images

Do you truly want to know what's disappointing? You guys are a the top of all black women when it comes to beauty but the blacks beauty is right at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending