Not open for further replies.
It looks like Father Daughter time:pachah1:

Then these two are granddaughter and grandpa :russ:
BF69EF0D-D6E5-4E03-AA14-1D6879CD1CFB.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wonder why he chose her? He could get nearly any women he wants, even supermodels but chooses this?

Certainly not our best, but you have to admit she's better
than Bantu options in his country:shookgabre:

World

VIP
I wonder why he chose her? He could get nearly any women he wants, even supermodels but chooses this?
Idris elba has questionable tastes, these are his ex wives lol

7CF43DDD-868E-4EC1-8DB4-96E378DA73FE.jpeg

71246611-24CD-4F3E-A128-1471B5926F5A.jpeg

I think when you’re at that age, looks don’t really matter and someone with good personality becomes priority.

If you think Sabrina is overweight or obese then you must be a 90 lbs gaajo, short Faraax, no wonder you hate Somali women

We don't like short, malnourished ashy Abdis. :gaasdrink:
World is already suspect sis. He has openly stated multiple times that he prefers boyish looking girls over women with curves.

Muji

VIP
@World no need to bring anger and jealousy in to this thread sxb. Your attempts to make Sabrina look ugly makes them even more relatable as a couple. The xalimos are now thinking I deserve an idris if Sabrina can pull him.

If only @Reiko and the others knew what Birmingham, your home town looks like. It’s literally a rats den riddled with curry and third world transportation. It’s the sort of place you shower with bleach after leaving. No wonder you always give off angry vibes huuno.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@World no need to bring anger and jealousy in to this thread sxb. Your attempts to make Sabrina look ugly makes them even more relatable as a couple. The xalimos are now thinking I deserve an idris if Sabrina can pull him.

If only @Reiko and the others knew what Birmingham, your home town looks like. It’s literally a rats den riddled with curry and third world transportation. It’s the sort of place you shower with bleach after leaving. No wonder you always give off angry vibes huuno.
:dead:

No wonder he's always angry, he once slipped up and admitted he was short.

Short nigga tantrums, :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending