Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
MJ men on this forum are open about their lineage and where they are from in Puntland. In fact, a few of them even go further in depth about their identity and share their PICTURES.
NO MJ in the history of Majeerteendom has ever hidden his/her lineage.

The same goes for any Puntite man, please show me ONE that does not proudly proclaim where is from?

Inquisitive aka Saahid Qamaan, spends his time researching Puntland and collects "intel" which he then passes onto his fellow HAGists, some of whom operate websites which claim to cover Puntland news.

Some of you Puntites need to realise the extent of HAG depravity and obsession with MJs and Puntland in general.

The Sultanate of Hobyo left deep scars which have lasted generations, Saahid is just a pathetic victim of this.

I agree with you. I've looked up posts by Inquisitive and have found that Saahid is indeed inquisitive. Saahid isn’t MJ. He is hawiye from baraxleey.

Farm

VIP
NzviabX.jpg

The simple mind never fails to amaze.

Puntite I offered to talk to you about your issues and showed you empathy. I did not deal with you mockingly or said inappropriate things.

Yet it is evident for everyone to see that your objection is not to me but the views I express.

The odd thing is most brush it aside while you have an unhealthy relationship or see yourself as 'Puntland guard angel' which is absurd and comical at the same time.

Let it go you are going the wrong way about the issue hence me expressing concerns.

Take it easy. The guys you mentioned I don't think they care about your wellbeing or might not fathom what you silently convey but the quest for the 'perfect image' and rage thereafter is pathological.

Go and do some self improvement maybe then you won't feel to act that way which is not healthy in my eyes.

I agree with you. I've looked up posts by Inquisitive and have found that Saahid is indeed inquisitive. Saahid isn’t MJ. He is hawiye from baraxleey.

Most certainly.

All he knows how to do is insult Puntland, insult us and hide from his Hawiye roots.

Deflect, Duck, roll and hide you HAGist.

@Saahid Qamaan You can't even address the Majeerteen men because you are NOT a man, let alone a Majeerteen one.

The simple mind never fails to amaze.

Puntite I offered to talk to you about your issues and showed you empathy. I did not deal with you mockingly or said inappropriate things.

Yet it is evident for everyone to see that your objection is not to me but the views I express.

The odd thing is most brush it aside while you have an unhealthy relationship or see yourself as 'Puntland guard angel' which is absurd and comical at the same time.

Let it go you are going the wrong way about the issue hence me expressing concerns.

Take it easy. The guys you mentioned I don't think they care about your wellbeing or might not fathom what you silently convey but the quest for the 'perfect image' and rage thereafter is pathological.

Go and do some self improvement maybe then you won't feel to act that way which is not healthy in my eyes.
Say, why dont you wanna state your MJ subclan anyway? I'll tell you im maxamuud saleeban cumar maxmoud ibrahim cumar rer galkacyo born in bursalax.

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:ayaanswag:I’m trying to participate more in Somali politics but this just confuses me. I’m going back into generals now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s or surprising that @Inquisitive_ is not active whenever @Saahid Qamaan takes break... just come out already and stop playing these games.

Like @PuntiteQueen have said, I’ve never ever came across MJ person hiding their clan whether it’s online or real life, infact others often joke around and say you will know an MJ person is mj before they tell you their name. We are proud of our lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts