Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ men on this forum are open about their lineage and where they are from in Puntland. In fact, a few of them even go further in depth about their identity and share their PICTURES.
NO MJ in the history of Majeerteendom has ever hidden his/her lineage.

The same goes for any Puntite man, please show me ONE that does not proudly proclaim where is from?

Inquisitive aka Saahid Qamaan, spends his time researching Puntland and collects "intel" which he then passes onto his fellow HAGists, some of whom operate websites which claim to cover Puntland news.

Some of you Puntites need to realise the extent of HAG depravity and obsession with MJs and Puntland in general.

The Sultanate of Hobyo left deep scars which have lasted generations, Saahid is just a pathetic victim of this.

DRACO

VIP
You don’t like his posts so now are trying to smear him. A tactic i have seen being used multiple times on this forum !

You don’t like his posts so now are trying to smear him. Typical tactic I have seen used multiple times on this forum !

I find it interesting that it's always the non-Puntite posters who rush to his defence.

I would appreciate his posts if he claimed to be the Hawiye man that he is.

I can deal with opposing views but this pathetic charade is unpalatable. That's what a forum is for; having discussions about any topic.

I didn't join this place to agree with myself.

Same goes as our halfie Bohol , it’s always Puntlanders who promote , like , comment on his threads .

Bohol is an actual Isaaq man, he is not pretending to be something he is not. He is half Hawiye is he not?
What do Puntites have to do with him? We can like/dislike his comments like we like/dislike everyone else's comments.

DRACO

VIP
Bohol is an actual Isaaq man, he is not pretending to be something he is not.

Bohol says he is half isaaq

Saahid says he is FULL MJ

Can you post some sort of evidence evidence saahid is not MJ? Just because he criticses the PL gov is not evidence , same thing Bohol does .

Last edited:
Bohol says he is hald isaaq

Saahid is half MJ

Can you post some sort of evidence evidence saahid is not MJ? Just because he criticses the PL is not evidence , same thing Bohol does .

Every MJ has stated and will state their qabiil and their tuulo/city, he is hiding because he is a HAGist who is ashamed of his roots.

We don't hide.

DRACO

VIP
Every MJ has stated and will state their qabiil and their tuulo/city, he is hiding because he is a HAGist who is ashamed of his roots.
Some folks want to keep their sub clans to themselves. I did not want to reveal my sub-sub clan but only did so after saalax asked me multiple times . I mean if there was some sort of evidence pointing to saahid not being (FULL) MJ then I would call him out too . I despise off shegaatos too.. like BankaTuyo & Cumar(LGBTARMY now).

Farm

VIP
Same goes for our halfie Bohol , it’s mainly Puntlanders who defend , promote , like and comment on his threads .

Bohol proudly states his qabil and his region, he’s 100% verified. Same can’t really be said for Saahid.

Farm

VIP
Some folks want to keep their sub clans to themselves. I did not want to reveal my sub-sub clan but only did so after saalax asked me multiple times . I mean if there was some sort of evidence pointing to saahid not being (FULL) MJ then I would call him out to . I fucking hate shegaatos too.. like Bankatukyo.

He won’t even say what he supposedly is under MJ.

Some folks want to keep their sub clans to themselves. I did not want to reveal my sub-sub clan but only done so after saalax asked me multiple times . I mean if there was some sort of evidence pointing to saahid not being (FULL) MJ then I would call him out to . I fucking hate shegaatos too.. like Bankatukyo.

MJs don't hide their subclans, this is a fact, I will not speak for other clans but we have our own code of conduct.

Furthermore, shegatoes cannot hide among our ranks, not in real life and not online.

The evidence is here and clear for all to see.

I will leave him for the MJ men to deal with. They all know each other and even they reject his false claims.

Our clan is our address, our GPS location if you will. No Somali hides unless he/she is not Somali, ashamed or a pathetic SHEGATO.

Every clan should reject their shegatoes. How can we have Somali politics discussions without knowing the true opinion of each clan.

This cannot be tolerated.

Saahid Qamaan the HUTU aka Inquisitive is NOT MJ.

Case closed.

Farm

VIP
Saahid is obviously from south of the border, he can’t state his sub clan, he constantly wishes ill on PL. The man needs to come out of the closet.

Farm

VIP
Saahid why don’t you tell us who you really are? A Mogadishu 2006 victim or a former Hobyo sultanate slave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts