S-Spot military analysts come in: Iran vs Naago Saudi Arabia feud getting heated (who'll win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Saudis can't even beat Yemeni Cali besteen midgets and the want to take on Iran and Hezbollah?

I pray I live to see the day Saudi refugees are begging to be let into Somaliland. We've got some scores to settle. :rejoice:

Oh Allah, mighty lord, bring down the House of Iblis in Riyadh.:lawd:
Somaliland will remove landers to accommodate them. U know how Somalis shake their futo for arabs.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalis anywhere they live look up to Arabs. Many Somali diasporas go to Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Egypt for vacation.
I will never set my feet to Saudi Arabia. f*ck their hajj requirement bullshits

VIP
Somalis anywhere they live look up to Arabs. Many Somali diasporas go to Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Egypt for vacation.
I will never set my feet to Saudi Arabia. f*ck their hajj requirement bullshits

Don't worry mohamed bin salman is gonna liberalize thr place real soon.

MEDRISH “YALKUT SHIMONI” (Yeshiya 60):

“Rabbi Yitzhak said: The year that Melech HaMoshiach will be revealed, all the kings of the nations of the world will provoke each other. The king of Persia [in modern times they changed the name of their country to “Iran”] will threaten the king of Arabia [today called “Saudi” Arabia] and because of this the king of Arabia will go to the king of Edom [USA] for advice.

Afterwards the king of Persia will destroy [most of] the world. The remaining nations will be hysterical and frantic and fall on their faces and will be seized as if by “birth pains”.

And the people of Israel will be frantic and hysterical and they will say, where will we come and go? Where will be come and go?

And Hashem will say to them: Do not fear my children, do not fear. All that I have done I did only for you. Why are you afraid? The time for your Redemption has come!

Bruh Jews playing out their end of world games:ileycry: I'm scared

Status
Not open for further replies.