S-Spot military analysts come in: Iran vs Naago Saudi Arabia feud getting heated (who'll win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm laying my whole basket of eggs on this bet that Iran would annihilate naagaha Saudi Arabia. That's if there's no interference by you know who.

Iran Pros: They are self-sufficient in producing their weapons. Their people are wholeheartedly behind them.

Cons: They are at risk of sabotage by the country led by the madman.

Naag Saudi Pros: They have the backing of the Madman.

Cons : you can buy all the latest weapons but you don't know how to fix them or produce them or fight with it sufficiently

WINNER : Iran

VIP
Nope. So wrong. Noone can defeat the u.s israel saudi axis. Tiny hezbollah and iran got nothing.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You sound like a bitter, scorned ex wife.:gucciwhat:
With that being said, Saudis are nothing but little es, with Trump in office they can't 100% rely on the U.S, so in my humble opinion I think Iran will win. But at the same time those Shia's better stay out of the Kabba, Mecca or Medina.

VIP
You sound like a bitter, scorned ex wife.:gucciwhat:
With that being said, Saudis are nothing but little es, with Trump in office they can't 100% rely on the U.S, so in my humble opinion I think Iran will win. But at the same time those Shia's better stay out of the Kabba, Mecca or Medina.

Saudis can't rely on trump? Where have you guys been the last 8 years? Obama was pro iran and saudis hates him. Since trump got into office, he renewed the saudi-us alliance. Iran and these shias will get destroyed in 0.2 sec. How is this even a question?Saudi and israel can defeat them without help from the US.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Saudis can't rely on trump? Where have you guys been the last 8 years? Obama was pro iran and saudis hates him. Since trump got into office, he renewed the saudi-us alliance. Iran and these shias will get destroyed in 0.2 sec. How is this even a question?Saudi and israel can defeat them without help from the US.
Have you seen Trump. He changes his mind more than anyone and tbh, Saudis would be stupid if they put all their eggs in trumps nutcase basket.

VIP
Have you seen Trump. He changes his mind more than anyone and tbh, Saudis would be stupid if they put all their eggs in trumps nutcase basket.

Ye i hate the saudi regime but shias controlling mecca/madina would kill me. Can't let that happen even if it means rooting for israel and the us.

Iran, easily! In fact, they could take over Saudi in a week knowing how weak these niggas are.
I'd love to see Saudis become displaced and refugees.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Iran, easily! In fact, they could take over Saudi in a week knowing how weak these niggas are.
I'd love to see Saudis become displaced and refugees.

I do too so badly.

I mean look at what they've done to the poor midgets next door, the Yemenis. Cholera killed thousands because there's no running water due to being displaced

I do too so badly.

I mean look at what they've done to the poor midgets next door, the Yemenis. Cholera killed thousands because there's no running water due to being displaced
yeap and now they blocked these niggas from air, land and sea.
Saudis are remnants of barbarians of the past, they can't be humans.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Israels influence on trump and the republicans is greater than putins. Far greater.
Trump knows where his bread is buttered. The Russians bailed him when he was going to go bankrupt. In addition there’s a ton of money to be made in Russian deals in the future. The one thing he gives a shit about is $$. And who cares about republicans. They didn’t even want him to win.

Nah I don't think this will escalate to anything more than the proxy war going on in Yemen between them. Unless Saudi can find solid evidence that Iran did indeed provide the houthis with that missile.

But hypothetically if they did go to war Iran would crush the Saudis without us intervention. The Saudis spent billions on the latest military equipment yet are having a difficult time dealing with the Iranian backed Yemeni houthis. Their armies are based on clans and is also purposely suppressed to prevent them from challenging the royal family. Iran produces most of their weapons and have bettrr intelligence. It wouldn't be close.

Lol Saudis can't even beat Yemeni Cali besteen midgets and the want to take on Iran and Hezbollah?

I pray I live to see the day Saudi refugees are begging to be let into Somaliland. We've got some scores to settle. :rejoice:

Oh Allah, mighty lord, bring down the House of Iblis in Riyadh.:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending