S-Spot member AussieHustler appears on a tv program, clearly suffering frm mental sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You're engaging in baseless hate

He seems genuine, and he's sorta cute in a strange sorta way that isn't flamboyant, but suffers from cognitive dissonance that he's spreading through his outreach. Gay and Muslim are not mutually exclusive kuyeh, but some form of help is better than none for his demographic

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're engaging in baseless hate

He seems genuine, and he's sorta cute in a strange sorta way that isn't flamboyant, but suffers from cognitive dissonance that he's spreading through his outreach. Gay and Muslim are not mutually exclusive kuyeh, but some form of help is better than none for his demographic

Not hate but rejection of this unnatural lifestyle.

Why don't you go ahead and support incest since you have this laissaze fare attitude towards this debauchery

There are over 1500+ members according to the video. He is helping a lot of people that sadly, the masjids often choose to ignore. Some of these people would have probably killed themselves if they didn't have a support group like this. I think he means well.

It's better for the gay Muslims to come out than to hide their true identity
And ruin someone's life.

But you can not be a gay imam,
This shaydaan is making a
Mockery of Islam.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It's better for the gay Muslims to come out than to hide their true identity
And ruin someone's life.
How is hiding it remotely worse than coming out?
:drakewtf:
It's best to keep sinful desires to yourself than showing them to the world, especially something as dangerous as being gay as a Muslim

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
aussie hustler is a melbournian. I am going to catch up with him and smooth things over a kangaroo and a koala. i will meet u in Brunswick street sxb

How is hiding it remotely worse than coming out?
:drakewtf:
It's best to keep sinful desires to yourself than showing them to the world, especially something as dangerous as being gay as a Muslim

Okay would you want to marry a guy
Who was secretly gay?

Than he turns around after you have
A few kids and says I'm leaving you
I'm in love with David?

This was what my post was about.

:samwelcome: Better for them to be out
Than trying to act straight and marry a
Unsuspecting Somali sister!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Okay would you want to marry a guy
Who was secretly gay?

Than he turns around after you have
A few kids and says I'm leaving you
I'm in love with David?

This was what my post was about.

:samwelcome: Better for them to be out
Than trying to act straight and marry a
Unsuspecting Somali sister!
When you put it that way it makes more sense
:kanyehmm:

Still, it is haram to be openly gay anyway, it's probably in their best interest to leave the deen if they can't keep that private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending