S-Spot member AussieHustler appears on a tv program, clearly suffering frm mental sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz I don't know where the chick is from and I'm making assumptions off of her last name and her sisters first :drakewtf:[/QUOTE]

Adheer

Are you saying he was married, has children and only came out after his wife exposed him, is that an assumption too or for real? Come on sxb, bring proof AMA Ma dhicin.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Coz I don't know where the chick is from and I'm making assumptions off of her last name and her sisters first :drakewtf:

Adheer

Are you saying he was married, has children and only came out after his wife exposed him, is that an assumption too or for real? Come on sxb, bring proof AMA Ma dhicin.[/QUOTE]
I could ask around but my dad would legit fight me if I mention the word gay in front of him.and sadly he is one of my only sources of Information about Somalis in the area.

Adheer

Are you saying he was married, has children and only came out after his wife exposed him, is that an assumption too or for real? Come on sxb, bring proof AMA Ma dhicin.
I could ask around but my dad would legit fight me if I mention the word gay in front of him.and sadly he is one of my only sources of Information about Somalis in the area.[/QUOTE]

Transparent

I could be wrong but I've seen many who say similar stuff without producing any evidence of what are the crimes he committed. You know your typical character assassination of a community that thinks he has damaged the Somali "reputation and honour". When did we have reputation and honour in australia?

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Not hate but rejection of this unnatural lifestyle.

Why don't you go ahead and support incest since you have this laissaze fare attitude towards this debauchery
Homosexuality is a result of hormonal issues, not people just pretending. Why on earth would a grown man with a wife and kids voluntarily be gay?

On the other hand, it shouldn't be celebrated but rather addressed as a health issue. Throwing them off buildings, as ordered by your prophet, is retarded and completely misses the point.

Why do I get the feeling that Mo was just a local Goober saying what came to his mind?

Homosexuality is a result of hormonal issues, not people just pretending. Why on earth would a grown man with a wife and kids voluntarily be gay?

On the other hand, it shouldn't be celebrated but rather addressed as a health issue. Throwing them off buildings, as ordered by your prophet, is retarded and completely misses the point.

Why do I get the feeling that Mo was just a local Goober saying what came to his mind?

Ahmed

Sxb, the contemporary interpretation of Islam and as may sound oxymoronic given all the Koranic verses about male homosexuality on the stories of how the Lut people (copied from the Old Testament) were punished, now, they argue on similar grounds of homosexuality as a cause of "hormonal imbalances" but insist that they should abstain from acting upon it. Why would Allah "create" them with hormonal imbalances in the first place? Will he "create" drug addicts and force them not to use drugs? It doesn't add up.

Axmed Xaji

Ahmed

Sxb, the contemporary interpretation of Islam and as may sound oxymoronic given all the Koranic verses about male homosexuality on the stories of how the Lut people (copied from the Old Testament) were punished, now, they argue on similar grounds of homosexuality as a cause of "hormonal imbalances" but insist that they should abstain from acting upon it. Why would Allah "create" them with hormonal imbalances in the first place? Will he "create" drug addicts and force them not to use drugs? It doesn't add up.

I'm not making the Muslim argument here. It does have to do with hormonal imbalances. You don't think so?

The Muslim argument is that these people have too much kibir and are just too well off. They're extravagant according to Muslims and hence why they should be punished.

So even though I know its caused by imbalances and not someone's free will, I believe in freedom of expression and that they should do whatever they want.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilaahay ha ni soo hadeeyo!

Horrific results for your parents. They absolutely failed. What have they done wrong.

I'm not making the Muslim argument here. It does have to do with hormonal imbalances. You don't think so?

The Muslim argument is that these people have too much kibir and are just too well off. They're extravagant according to Muslims and hence why they should be punished.

So even though I know its caused by imbalances and not someone's free will, I believe in freedom of expression and that they should do whatever they want.

Armed

I didn't articulate my point clearly and my apologies mate. I didn't imply you were arguing the Muslim point, I have read many younger muslim scholars who argue the point you raised above that these people do have hormonal imbalances, but they have to control their sexual urges and abstain from "homosexual acts". They no longer argue that it is nurture/culture/environment, but is based on nature, sciences/hormones. I will post some of their arguments.

Axmed Xaji

Armed

I didn't articulate my point clearly and my apologies mate. I didn't imply you were arguing the Muslim point, I have read many younger muslim scholars who argue the point you raised above that these people do have hormonal imbalances, but they have to control their sexual urges and abstain from "homosexual acts". They no longer argue that it is nurture/culture/environment, but is based on nature, sciences/hormones. I will post some of their arguments.
Oh I see. At least its a break from their earlier stand, which is a good thing. Next you'll hear them say "do it in moderation or inside a gay marriage" lol

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

What if he was paid to do it. He looks like a Derbi jeef. If it is real, the kids need the help. Most of the western kids do not have a fighting spirit. They choose the easy way out.(suicide)

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Homosexuality isn't a mental illness just like zina isn't, it's a perversion from the norm much like bestiality, incest, are. Can one be a muslim and homosexual at the same time answer is yes but only if the individual recognizes it to be wrong and doesn't try to make it halal like this guy. Doing so takes one out of the fold of islam.

They promote homosexuality as long as it happens outside the family, if the 2 people are consenting to it why should the state interfere ???

Beat them at their own game i say

We need more men like him, we have a sizable closeted population
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be helpful if all could live ou their life in dignity and not in fear of reprisals and ostracizing :kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Homosexuality isn't a mental illness just like zina isn't, it's a perversion from the norm much like bestiality, incest, are. Can one be a muslim and homosexual at the same time answer is yes but only if the individual recognizes it to be wrong and doesn't try to make it halal like this guy. Doing so takes one out of the fold of islam.

They promote homosexuality as long as it happens outside the family, if the 2 people are consenting to it why should the state interfere ???

Beat them at their own game i say

shottas2.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts