Ruto: If AU troops leave Al shabab will take over

President Farmaajo demanded that these parasites leave.
The mooryans are dominiated by them.
Somalia is not a soverign country.
These leeches are using and milking Somalia for money and Somalis are ignorant and hapless.
Shameful.

Adiga ma rabi laheyd in bariis free ah lagaa jaro?
They don’t help us in any way, we can kick them out and get countries funding them to fund SNA.

Nobody in the world can convince me trained Somalis fighting for their home are a weaker fighting force than African troops. Train a mixed SNA to total 100’000 of ours from every clan, enlist them in SNA, and AS is finished

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
20 000 troops with no logistical support, hostile population, no true local allies and low morale is not a big deterrence. From a military standpoint ATMIS troops are sitting ducks for AS but from reason AS is not attacking them🤫

Labada gaalo aa maamulo. Afrikaankaan lacag oo raadinooyaa lee, ninka cadka oo tuugsanooyaa.

Just to replace them with one amisom troop contributing country's troops for his own political gain LOOOOL
that SNA was mixed qabil. Hassan sheikh saw for himself when he met them in Eritrea and went around asking them their clan.

with mixed clan it inherently stops you from doing wrong. Sxb if your against mixed clan SNA, your against the country uniting😂

but I know that’s not what your saying, he did indeed try to capture Somalia.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Aid has made Somalis and Somalia to be content with Failure

I hope it gets cut off then it will be a sink or swim

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The way the country is being talked about has surpassed humiliation. I don't even know how to describe it. 🤣When you need ajnabis to come to your aid, feed you, clothe you, and protect you, instead of doing the hard work yourself this is what you get. This Rugby ball-headed, fufu-munching idiot feels as if he is above everyone else after securing that non-NATO ally deal. Only Somalis can free themselves from Shabab, no one else. You don't need ajnabi troops to fight Shabab. It will get worse if the people of Somalia soon don't start cleaning every corner of the country with bullets to get rid of the these biohazardous, barbaric, multiplying, sandal-wearing terrorist cockroaches. This fake help the government is getting from the outside is doing more harm than good. These Foreign troops have been here for 17 years. If this isn't an occupation, then what is occupation?

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Nationalist
The way the country is being talked about has surpassed humiliation. I don't even know how to describe it. 🤣When you need ajnabis to come to your aid, feed you, clothe you, and protect you, instead of doing the hard work yourself this is what you get. This Rugby ball-headed, fufu-munching idiot feels as if he is above everyone else after securing that non-NATO ally deal. Only Somalis can free themselves from Shabab, no one else. You don't need ajnabi troops to fight Shabab. It will get worse if the people of Somalia soon don't start cleaning every corner of the country with bullets to get rid of the these biohazardous, barbaric, multiplying, sandal-wearing terrorist cockroaches. This fake help the government is getting from the outside is doing more harm than good. These Foreign troops have been here for 17 years. If this isn't an occupation, then what is occupation?
Your right sxb,
If only our leaders would listen. In saying that President Ruto isn’t saying this because he “cares” about Somalia, or that he truly wants to “help”. He’s saying this because they receive hundreds of millions of dollars per annum, and he doesn’t want to lose that cash cow. His only priority is to keep the cash flowing in, and to increase jobs (for his military).

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
He’s not lying. Somalian as a people have no intention of resisting Al Kabaab. It will be a walk in the park for them once the Africans & Western Intelligence services/Special Forces leave

Adiga ma rabi laheyd in bariis free ah lagaa jaro?
IMG_2506.jpeg

@RiceMuncher :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts