Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Slava Ukraine @Grigori Rasputin
Fv80BKXX0AAGcNF

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ukraine 🇺🇦 used bakmut for Russian meat grinder soon they will start thier counter offensive in Zaporizhzhia oblast and Kherson oblast they will cut Russia and crimea land bridge Russia defeate is inevitable

Libaax-Joore

VIP
The majority of the meat is ukranian 😂😂😂
Not really saxib Russia objective goal was to capture the whole Donetsk by may 9 😂 it took them 9 month to capture a small town right on thier border what are they gion to do when ukraine start thier counter offensive in Zaporizhzhia oblast , Kherson oblast and cut Russia crimea land bridge another good will gesture retreat 😂😂 ukraine is 5 times stronger than the ukraine of last year with mordern western weapons and over 600k troops ready to storm Russian defense position🤡

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Bakhmut has officially fallen into russian hands. Completely. I think some have underestimated the capacities of russia. They took bakhmut and soledar with convicts. A bunch of convicts against a ukrainian army heavily supported by NATO.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bakhmut has officially fallen into russian hands. Completely. I think some have underestimated the capacities of russia. They took bakhmut and soledar with convicts. A bunch of convicts against a ukrainian army heavily supported by NATO.
Those convicted were used human wave at ukraine defense line they were dieng in thier 1000s

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Bakhmut has officially fallen into russian hands. Completely. I think some have underestimated the capacities of russia. They took bakhmut and soledar with convicts. A bunch of convicts against a ukrainian army heavily supported by nato
Ukraine are fighting bravely a stronger enemy right on thier border 1year and half this war is do or die for them 🇺🇦🫡 Ukraine is fighting for the free world against Autocratic putler

Trending