Russia-Ukraine War

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Ukrainians getting wiped out,

Russia just trainined 300k new troops

Ukraine lost 100 k troops in 6 months
How are the getting wipe out when they are holding them back on bakmut a small town right on Russia border for 9 month putler thought he will run over ukraine 🇺🇦 in 6 days and here we are 1 year and half ukraine are stronger than ever soon they will have f16 fighter jet 🛫 a superior fighter jet against outdate Russian fighter jet 🛫 I can’t wait for ukraine counter offensive in the south 🤡 the south and crimea is more important to ukraine than small town bakmut right on Russia border

How are the getting wipe out when they are holding them back on bakmut a small town right on Russia border for 9 month putler thought he will run over ukraine 🇺🇦 in 6 days and here we are 1 year and half ukraine are stronger than ever soon they will have f16 fighter jet 🛫 a superior fighter jet against outdate Russian fighter jet 🛫 I can’t wait for ukraine counter offensive in the south 🤡

F-16s are in no way superior to the modern SU-30 variants; and the SU-35 is far superior to the F-16

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Yeah the west's pretty much hypocrites, they talk about freedom of speech but censor out anything they view as competition to their ideologies :mjlol: :mjlol:
You live in Sweden 🇸🇪 enjoying all this freedom and here u are supporting Autocratic Russia 🇷🇺 say Alhamdulilah for the west they brought you from shit hello of africa somalia to thier first world country Sweden baalo kula ciyadhe… don’t be ungrateful donkey like @Mr. Wabrii

Libaax-Joore

VIP
That's uncalled for

Prove your claims instead of lashing out just because your precious Ukrainians won't be receiving superior aircraft
hasta la victoria siempre Zelenskyy and ukraine 🇺🇦
15A8EA6C-16B0-4012-9D0C-A825AE550E43.jpeg

Sorry for what buddy arent u dinka forza South Sudan 🇸🇸

And why was that something you decided to bring up when you could have simply argued your assertion regarding F-16s?

No African group is somehow better positioned to assess complex aircraft and their capabilities. Disagree? Point to an advanced SSA populace in this continent.

Get off your high horse and behave like an adult that accords people basic courtesy

You live in Sweden 🇸🇪 enjoying all this freedom and here u are supporting Autocratic Russia 🇷🇺 say Alhamdulilah for the west they brought you from shit hello of africa somalia to thier first world country Sweden baalo kula ciyadhe… don’t be ungrateful donkey like @Mr. Wabrii
:russ::russ::drakelaugh:

I didnt mean to be ungrateful ina adeer just highlighting what I've observed, beside I'm not some miskiin who's been supported by the state on welfare I'm a valuable tax paying citizen of the country :childplease:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
And why was that something you decided to bring up when you could have simply argued your assertion regarding F-16s?

No African group is somehow better positioned to assess complex aircraft and their capabilities. Disagree? Point to an advanced SSA populace in this continent.

Get off your high horse and behave like an adult that accords people basic courtesy
Russia old Soviet fighter junk is no match for f16 United state made

F-16s are in no way superior to the modern SU-30 variants; and the SU-35 is far superior to the F-16
Really, how do you know that? I thought F-16 was unbeatable.. Also I'm thinking newly trained or new graduate F-16 pilots are no match for experienced Russians pilots or?

Libaax-Joore

VIP
:russ::russ::drakelaugh:

I didnt mean to be ungrateful ina adeer just highlighting what I've observed, beside I'm not some miskiin who's been supported by the state on welfare I'm a valuable tax paying citizen of the country :childplease:
Ukrainian want to enjoy that freedom and prosperity u have in Sweden In thier own country and Russia want them to be thier little Russia 😂 I stand with ukraine 🇺🇦 because thier land was invaded by thier powerful neighbor Russia… they have no choice but to fight til the end ✌️

Trending