Russia-Ukraine War

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Victory Ukraine 🇺🇦 Zelenskyy 🙏🏽
you do know that Ukraine is missing around with a superpower right? lol their 0.00001% for Ukraine to get Victory over Russisa. I mean even the U.S is scared wym I know your support for Ukraine which I don't have a probelm with but im just say their no chance Ukraine would win that war without a peaceplan to end it and agree with Russia top #1 Nuclear exporter country in world

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
you do know that Ukraine is missing around with a superpower right? lol their 0.00001% for Ukraine to get Victory over Russisa. I mean even the U.S is scared wym I know your support for Ukraine which I don't have a probelm with but im just say their no chance Ukraine would win that war without a peaceplan to end it and agree with Russia top #1 Nuclear exporter country in world
Watch and see buddy ukraine wil destroy Russia soon

Is the military purposefully leaving Prigozhin and the Wagner group in the dust after all their efforts in Bakhmut or is there something else going on entirely?

Either way, if there is internal dissension among the Russians, it doesn't serve their purposes in Ukraine. I'll be honest, the pace at which the Russians have been conducting this war in Ukraine is frustrating. Their methodology also seems to be flawed.