Russia-Ukraine War

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

If Finland joins NATO this can potentially put NATO weapons on the Russian border, that could trigger a response from Putin. They are playing a very dangerous game like Ukraine did

Russians are being killed by the bulk. just today a helicopter was shot down and a fighter jet was shot down.

now a whole column of Russian armored vehicles have been wiped out. at least 3000 Russian soldiers have been killed since the war began. They also lost a lot of tanks/helicopters.

Russian soldiers have been killed in bulk? The attacking party usually sustains heavy losses in the initial phases of hostilities. They can afford to lose equipment and men since they have plenty in both, the loss of life might reduce morale, however.

The Horn of Africa has been experiencing increased rainfall over the past decades and is projected to continue to become slightly wetter over time.

The current drought is an anomaly. Last year there was a grasshopper plague due to the increase in foliage. The occasional droughts won't be significant if they plan for it. Problem is they don't plan for it right now and that's why there are these humanitarian issues.
Any proof of this increased rainfall to happned

:cosbyhmm:

cow

VIP
Russian soldiers have been killed in bulk? The attacking party usually sustains heavy losses in the initial phases of hostilities. They can afford to lose equipment and men since they have plenty in both, the loss of life might reduce morale, however.

The loses the Russians are taking is unsustainable. So far they lost hundreds of armoured vehicles. Just yesterday alone 7 Russians aircraft where destroyed.

Israel in 2006 war against hizbullah lost something like 40 tanks and Israel quit the whole war. Russia is much bigger but their losses cannot carry on like this for even 1 more week.

Based

VIP
Russians are being killed by the bulk. just today a helicopter was shot down and a fighter jet was shot down.

now a whole column of Russian armored vehicles have been wiped out. at least 3000 Russian soldiers have been killed since the war began. They also lost a lot of tanks/helicopters.

Like a tick biting a lion. I don't think this will halt any process Russia is making.

The loses the Russians are taking is unsustainable. So far they lost hundreds of armoured vehicles. Just yesterday alone 7 Russians aircraft where destroyed.

Israel in 2006 war against hizbullah lost something like 40 tanks and Israel quit the whole war. Russia is much bigger but their losses cannot carry on like this for even 1 more week.
This must be embarrassing for the Russians.. If they can't even take out Ukraine what would make them go against NATO.

reer

VIP

they havent been sending nimanka culus with their shiny new toys. the tactics they know is to encircle bombard and siege and gradually break through or get a surrender. putin will probably purge generals and military officials like stalin did after the crappy winter war.

USA wants to unsanction Venezuelan oil. In order to sanction Russian oil.

Good because I am paying 5+ dollars a gallon here in California. Somalia should ask for more investment in its offshore oil in return for a maximum price of 65 dollars per barrel and 50-60% of the profits. I bet they will agree they are so desperate right now.

This must be embarrassing for the Russians.. If they can't even take out Ukraine what would make them go against NATO.

It's not the same.

The Russians wouldn't hold back against any NATO force and their population in the event of war; the Russians intend on absorbing the 'little Russians' (Ukrainians) so they can't (as the Americans did to the Iraqis) subject them to 30 days of intense and sustained bombardment before sending in ground troops.

This performance is not representative of their power, however, it has revealed a callous disregard for the lives of their young conscripts; conscripts weren't even told of the war until they were in the thick of it.

Below is a map of what Russia has taken in just a week -- in a large Nation that has been trained, supported, armed and supplied for almost a decade by the West.

Once those 'cauldrons' link up, it will all be over:

fnhemx10.jpg

The West attacked an isolated, heavily embargoed Nation (Iraq) so there is no comparing the two.

Last edited:
It's not the same.

The Russians wouldn't hold back against any NATO force and their population in the event of war; the Russians intend on absorbing the 'little Russians' (Ukrainians) so they can't (as the Americans did to the Iraqis) subject them to 30 days of intense and sustained bombardment before sending in ground troops.

This performance is not representative of their power, however, it has revealed a callous disregard for the lives of their young conscripts; conscripts weren't even told of the war until they were in the thick of it.

Below is a map of what Russia has taken in just a week -- in a large Nation that has been trained, supported, armed and supplied for almost a decade by the West.

Once those 'cauldrons' link up, it will all be over:

View attachment 216613

The West attacked an isolated, heavily embargoed Nation (Iraq) so there is no comparing the two.
I didn't see that way, it makes all sense now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
US senate intelligence committee top ranking senate shared pics of Ukraine president after he was asked not to do so for security reasons. He also shared once the location of Ukrainian troops on social media

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

If Finland joins NATO this can potentially put NATO weapons on the Russian border, that could trigger a response from Putin. They are playing a very dangerous game like Ukraine did

I don't know what that video is and it really might be something interesting but it makes me so angry to see anything labeled "Fox". I really hate that channel. I was with them when they were questioning the vaccine mandates, I watched their stuff all the time but then they switched and now they're basically the same thing as CNN. I'm sad and disappointed. I don't see why anyone who is any sort of conservative should want to see Russia fall. I think Russia is doing the whole world a favor by entering the ring against our oppressors (the Western imperialist structure).

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Venezuela should be a tropical Dubai or Norway, insanely incompetent leadership

insanely targeted leadership. if you really understand the politics of the region, you understand what their revolution is about and the objective reality is they play a big role in the region being as independent as it is. a revolution has quietly spread throughout the entire region, the Venezuelans helped spearhead it and the international media has people clueless. the most the pro-Western elements can do is give the outside world a fake version of what happened but the revolution is stronger than it's ever been and the imperialists cannot undo it.

Trending

Latest posts