Russia Requests Military Base in Zeilla For Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
My grandfather once told me that dog shit was a closer Somali brethren than a Darood.And looking at our history,I can't refute his statement.

There are Daroods in somaliland sxb.

Furthermore, i love how you have this much hate for random Daroods because of what some dictator did. Collective guilt, that's your thing? Lazy prejudice truly is the worst kind.

Kulaha darood majority in Somalia lol, then why in the blue sky does a sub sub clan HG bully you folks like a pimp does with its hoes.

HG must be greater then a majority if it has the power to subdue and subjugate a so called majority folks darood.

I didnt say it

that was a somalilanders opinion:kanyeshrug:

"the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates selling the cheap Somaliweyne scam to minority clans"

Which means

Daarood are the majority and Hawiye is a minority that Daarood controls- Somalilanders 2018

Somalilanders worldwide: We bomb hawiye city muqdisho and we enjoy their deaths
Somaliland children after hundreds of Hawiyes got killed in the terrorist attack in MOG: We were behind the attack f*ck Mogdisho. f*ck the people of Mogdisho.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Daroods are no threat to SL....I don't know why Isaaq here crying like babies.Stop embrassing us lmfao

Here in Hargeisa people do dislike Daroods lakiiin we never think of them except when a Dhulo rebellion is crushed or when a village or city is snatched from the broke maamul goboleed of Pirateland

Zero

Somaliland patriot

Furthermore, i love how you have this much hate for random Daroods because of what some dictator did. Collective guilt, that's your thing? Lazy prejudice truly is the worst kind.
I don't despise native Daroods in Somaliland.I don't even consider them Darood to be honest.I honor their Sub clan instead.
samwelcome.png

My dislike for certian Darood sub clans within Somalia comes from personel experiences as well,not just some historical events.Plus the added view of seeing Somalia as an enemy to be destroyed.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't despise native Daroods in Somaliland.I don't even consider them Darood to be honest.I honor their Sub clan instead.
samwelcome.png

My dislike for certian Darood sub clans within Somalia comes from personel experiences as well,not just some historical events.Plus the added view of seeing Somalia as an enemy to be destroyed.

Hayeey, not only lazy prejudice, but lazy selective prejudice even. :chrisfreshhah:

Which sub clans do you hate? What experiences have you had? This outta be good. :lolbron:

@XaajiXumbo if a sub sub sub sub clan of Hg is stronger than all of Daarood

:dead::dead::dead:

Then Hawiye, according to you, is the most retarted clan ever. So much power but no brains:damn:

Zub zub zub zub of muh Hg clan is stronger than all of Darood but all of Hawiye cant control Bombardishu:deadrose:

If a sub sub sub sub clan of majeerteen was stronger than all of Hawiye:browtf: God knows you would be washing my dishes atm

Dumbasses:damn:

I remember when Abdullahi Yusuf said "i am dealing with retards that think they're more powerful than america":dead:

We wuz stronger than america :damn:

From "a zub zub zub zub clan hg is stronger than all of Darod" to

MAJEERTEEN PRESIDENT

1DE78237-F23A-4585-A4C1-D4210772E194-2547-00000388BEC45A29.jpeg

:dead:

I didnt say it

that was a somalilanders opinion:kanyeshrug:

"the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates selling the cheap Somaliweyne scam to minority clans"

Which means

Daarood are the majority and Hawiye is a minority that Daarood controls- Somalilanders 2018

Somalilanders worldwide: We bomb hawiye city muqdisho and we enjoy their deaths
Somaliland children after hundreds of Hawiyes got killed in the terrorist attack in MOG: We were behind the attack f*ck Mogdisho. f*ck the people of Mogdisho.

That @XaajiXumbo guy is not hg or hawiye he is isaaq

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Hayeey, not only lazy prejudice, but lazy selective prejudice even. :chrisfreshhah:

Which sub clans do you hate? What experiences have you had? This outta be good. :lolbron:
MX and MJ.:lolbron:

The expriences I'm talking about always revolve around Somaliland and Somalia.Too be honest if Somalia left us alone and didn't claim Somaliland,I wouldn't care about them either.But when they claim us and show aggression,I will give them the same treatment.:manny:

What is truly dangerous in my view is landers who don't recognize that the bloodshed between Somalia and Somaliland hasn't ended yet.The moment Somalia finds stability and has an organized and trained army they would invade us the first chance they got.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
@XaajiXumbo if a sub sub sub sub clan of Hg is stronger than all of Daarood

:dead::dead::dead:

Then Hawiye, according to you, is the most retarted clan ever. So much power but no brains:damn:

Zub zub zub zub of muh Hg clan is stronger than all of Darood but all of Hawiye cant control Bombardishu:deadrose:

If a sub sub sub sub clan of majeerteen was stronger than all of Hawiye:browtf: God knows you would be washing my dishes atm

Dumbasses:damn:

I remember when Abdullahi Yusuf said "i am dealing with retards that think they're more powerful than america":dead:

We wuz stronger than america :damn:

From "a zub zub zub zub clan hg is stronger than all of Darod" to

MAJEERTEEN PRESIDENT

View attachment 40187
:dead:

First of All i dont give a fock about Hawiye nor Mogadishu, we HG thrive in anarchy and chaos, in the 90's it was us HG only and our small minions (combined of Raxanweyne, Darood and Dirs) that was conquering from Nugaal all the Way to Gedo and Kismayo, we uprooted Daroods from Somalia while subjugating our confused darood jeceyl Hawiyes in Mogadishu, we do no benefit from Stable Mogadishu but abgaal and other small hawiyes do, we HG are everywhere in Somalia, there is no Cities in South Somalia that has not been Conquered and subjugated by us HG, refute me with facts if i lie!

The biggest lands controlled by Hawiye is us HG, so in a sense their is no such a thing as Hawiye but HG interests, our ideology is simple but a bit brutish (compared to bribing Isaaqs) we believe in expanding territory by the bullets at all costs no matter, and because of that ideology today of the Hawiyes we have the biggest Somali lands of them all residing in KG,HS,Banaadir and Galmudug, all those states are owned by us as stakeholders.

So i wish that you Punanis and Jubkenylands secede so that we HG can controll as a King/Dictators the remainder of Somalia from S/hoose all the way to Nugaal. (yes Nugaal will be taken, just a matter of time)

Last edited:
First of All i dont give a fock about Hawiye nor Mogadishu, we HG thrive in anarchy and chaos, in the 90's it was us HG only and our small minions (combined of Raxanweyne, Darood and Dirs) that was conquering from Nugaal all the Way to Gedo and Kismayo, we uprooted Daroods from Somalia while subjugating our confused darood jeceyl Hawiyes in Mogadishu, we do no benefit from Stable Mogadishu but abgaal and other small hawiyes do, we HG are everywhere in Somalia, there is no Cities in South Somalia that has not been Conquered and subjugated by us HG, refute me with facts if i lie!

The biggest lands controlled by Hawiye is us HG, so in a sense their is no such a thing as Hawiye but HG interests, our ideology is simple but a bit brutish (compared to bribing Isaaqs) we believe in expanding territory by the bullets at all costs no matter, and because of that ideology today of the Hawiyes we have the biggest Somali lands of them all residing in KG,HS,Banaadir and Galmudug, all those states are owned by us as stakeholders.

Sheegato alert

1) "First of All i dont give a fock about Hawiye nor Mogadishu"

A hg that doesnt "give a f*ck" about Muqdisho. A city that they live in big masses and own a big junk of it:mjlol: Literally the biggest most valuable city in Somalia

2) "abgaal and other small hawiyes do" did you just call Abgaal a small tribe?:chrisfreshhah:

Atleast pretend to be a good sheegato:bell:

@Boqor you were right about this young man

@XamarCade small tribe huh:hillarybiz:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
MX and MJ.:lolbron:

The expriences I'm talking about always revolve around Somaliland and Somalia.Too be honest if Somalia left us alone and didn't claim Somaliland,I wouldn't care about them either.But when they claim us and show aggression,I will give them the same treatment.:manny:

What is truly dangerous in my view is landers who don't recognize that the bloodshed between Somalia and Somaliland hasn't ended yet.The moment Somalia finds stability and has an organized and trained army they would invade us the first chance they got.

Looks like my subclan didn't make it into your hate list. We good then? Are we Somali brethren now. :friendhug:

But seriously, we don't know what's going to happen. Are Somalis not capable of diplomacy?

And why would Turkish trained hawiye troops go along with invading SL anyway. There are bigger priorities.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Looks like my subclan didn't make it into your hate list. We good then? Are we Somali brethren now. :friendhug:

But seriously, we don't know what's going to happen. Are Somalis not capable of diplomacy?

And why would Turkish trained hawiye troops go along with invading SL anyway. There are bigger priorities.
As long as you don't talk to me about SL joining Somalia,we are cool.We are somali brethren:friendhug: And thank you for waking me up.I think I have been too long in this forum and that the cuqdad got to me.
Honestly,I should rethink my usage of Darood to hate on 2 sub clans.Maybe come up with a new name for both of them like Jegaan for HA and HJ.:hmm:

If Somalis were capable of diplomacy,Somalia wouldn't be what it is today.Its because I understand how Somalis think that I know they would invade Somaliland without hesitation if they had the power.They would first start with the SSC region and push towards Awdal with an excuse that they wanted to join Somalia.No matter how much time passes,FGS will still remain with the same mentality as the people before them that refused a peace settlement when they controled 95% of Ogadan.

There are bigger priorities for Somalia and I wish they focused on them.Just the last few months you saw they were complaining about SL's port deal while Kenya was actively taking their lands.:drakewtf:

Kulaha darood majority in Somalia lol, then why in the blue sky does a sub sub clan HG bully you folks the combined daroods like a pimp does with its hoes.

HG must be greater then a majority if it has the power to subdue and subjugate a so called majority folks darood.

Unlike the Isaaqs we HG don't hate daroods, because to hate someone will mean that you see them as worthy of space and time, HG sees darood like women, we use them for pleasure and nothing more, no adversary at all.

Hawiye got emasculated after Darood called UN on you guys lol you guys been getting bullied in your own city by Daroods ever since . Shame because Hawiye use to be lions under Aideed now you've cucked to Darood again

Youre being disingenuous, it wasn't just 1 dictator it was Isaaq vs every single other major group except MJ. Most of the SNA was focused on SL. It wasn't 1 dictator it was Daroods weaponizing clannism and clan warfare on a state level, and
They used the majority Hawiye SNA and Darood Militias from every single Darood sub except Mj

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Youre being disingenuous, it wasn't just 1 dictator it was Isaaq vs every single other major group except MJ. Most of the SNA was focused on SL. It wasn't 1 dictator it was Daroods weaponizing clannism and clan warfare on a state level, and
They used the majority Hawiye SNA and Darood Militias from every single Darood sub except Mj

No one is talking about the warring clans. I was referring to the bombing of Isaaq cities, which wasn't a collective decision by all Darods.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As long as you don't talk to me about SL joining Somalia,we are cool.We are somali brethren:friendhug: And thank you for waking me up.I think I have been too long in this forum and that the cuqdad got to me.
Honestly,I should rethink my usage of Darood to hate on 2 sub clans.Maybe come up with a new name for both of them like Jegaan for HA and HJ.:hmm:

If Somalis were capable of diplomacy,Somalia wouldn't be what it is today.Its because I understand how Somalis think that I know they would invade Somaliland without hesitation if they had the power.They would first start with the SSC region and push towards Awdal with an excuse that they wanted to join Somalia.No matter how much time passes,FGS will still remain with the same mentality as the people before them that refused a peace settlement when they controled 95% of Ogadan.

There are bigger priorities for Somalia and I wish they focused on them.Just the last few months you saw they were complaining about SL's port deal while Kenya was actively taking their lands.:drakewtf:

Lol, it's all good. I think we should separate someday, but only under certain circumstances i won't get into now.

I don't think Somalia will outright invade SL, there's too much to lose in that scenario. Also the Turkish trained troops aren't even majority Darood like i said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending