Russia Requests Military Base in Zeilla For Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
ive always said we dont need the west aka UN rulers, what they do for us? Nothing.

Love to have Mujahid Putin visit Hàrgeisa.

Soon Mudane bihi wíll go to russia on a state visit inshallah!

lets not call this a win until confirmed.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
ive always said we dont need the west aka UN.

Love to have Mujahid Putin visit Hàrgeisa.

Soon Mudane bihi wíll go to russia on a state visit.
We already know what happens when somalis ally with russians, don't repeat it. History is there for a reason.

DRACO

VIP
We already know what happens when somalis ally with russians, don't repeat it. History is there for a reason.
Soviet union is dead , somali republic is dead . Ethiopia partner to prosperity and ally against Somaliweyne scam. win, win,win Mudane!
4354.jpg

Russia has agreed to bring the issue of recognition to the UN security council.

Who would vote yes, who would abstain and who importantly would veto...???

Russia: yes
USA: abstain
UK: abstain
France: abstain
China: abstain

Possible I'm not sure....if so motion is passed we have the world's newest country...

Watch these fools commit suicide in masse

Soviet union is dead , somali republic is dead . Ethiopia partner to prosperity and ally against Somaliweyne scam. win, win,win Mudane!
4354.jpg
Wallahi just let that uqdad ridden sentence sink in. That is the epitome of a lander, you are a fucking disgrace to all our ancestors and people every. GTFO "Somalispot” :camby: and go to habashiasslickerspot
:pacspit:

What has Somaliweyn ever done for Somaliland???

Nothing the man is stating the obvious we Landers created the concept of Somaliweyn and all it did was set us back 40 years and worse.

May the rotting corpse of Somaliweyn be thrown into the sea. Still trying to hold us back... UAE, Ethiopia and now Russia who the hell can stop us....

More allies to come..

What has Somaliweyn ever done for Somaliland???

Nothing the man is stating the obvious we Landers created the concept of Somaliweyn and all it did was set us back 40 years and worse.

May the rotting corpse of Somaliweyn be thrown into the sea. Still trying to hold us back... UAE, Ethiopia and now Russia who the hell can stop us....

More allies to come..

The fucking arrogance of that statement, you didn't create the concept you idiot, but reer waqooyi like the rest of Somalis everywhere wanted Somaliweyn.
Shiekh Ahmed gurey along with the Sayid and every other great Somali leader wanted to Unify the Somali people against the Habashi. Now you disgrace of a Somali are calling for unity with the Xabashi against your Somali brethren. Wallahi that is one of the sadest, most disgraceful, and pathetic things I've ever heard.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi just let that uqdad ridden sentence sink in. That is the epitome of a lander, you are a fucking disgrace to all our ancestors and people every. GTFO "Somalispot” :camby: and go to habashiasslickerspot
:pacspit:

save us the fake outrage, the xabashis you claim are in a and impregnating your women as we speak :comeon:

if you want us to believe you hate xabashis, you wouldnt be inviting them and their army into your country
:hahaidiot::hemad:

tell me, are these women landers too
jubba.jpg

:hemad::francis:

reer "we hate xabashi and foreigners but will spread our legs for them at first opportunity" cant be taken serious :jaynerd:

waraabe

Your superior
The fucking arrogance of that statement, you didn't create the concept you idiot, but reer waqooyi like the rest of Somalis everywhere wanted Somaliweyn.
Shiekh Ahmed gurey along with the Sayid and every other great Somali leader wanted to Unify the Somali people against the Habashi. Now you disgrace of a Somali are calling for unity with the Xabashi against your Somali brethren. Wallahi that is one of the sadest, most disgraceful, and pathetic things I've ever heard.

so why are you allowing the xabashi to breed with the women of gedo

why have you invited them to somalia

save us the fake outrage, the xabashis you claim are in a and impregnating your women as we speak :comeon:

if you want us to believe you hate xabashis, you wouldnt be inviting them and their army into your country
:hahaidiot::hemad:

tell me, are these women landers too
View attachment 40165
:hemad::francis:

reer "we hate xabashi and foreigners but will spread our legs for them at first opportunity" cant be taken serious :jaynerd:
so why are you allowing the xabashi to breed with the women of gedo

why have you invited them to somalia

You have no response but a stawman, were did I ever say I support Amisom or Ethiopia? Amisom and foreigners are there bc of bad politicians not at the behest of the people. Don't try to compare your uqdad ridden self to the rest of the Somalis. People are protesting in masses against Kenyans violating Somali property in the South while Thousands are demonstrating in the North infavor of Ethiopian hegemony.

waraabe

Your superior
You have no response but a stawman, were did I ever say I support Amisom or Ethiopia? Amisom and foreigners are there bc of bad politicians not at the behest of the people. Don't try to compare your uqdad ridden self to the rest of the Somalis. People are protesting in masses against Kenyans violating Somali property in the South while Thousands are demonstrating in the North infavor of Ethiopian hegemony.

show us these thousands demonstrating for xabashi you cuqdad ridden rat, its clearly your people who are on one hand pretending to be anti xabashi and on the other hand spreading their buttcheecks for xabashi....

your leaders are your selections, dont try to tell us farmaajo doesnt represent you :samwelcome:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
When Siad Barre allied with the Soviets he was winning the 1977 war.But then Ethiopia somehow managed to get the Soviets on their side and the Soviets proposed a peace settlement which the Darood regime refused.Instead the Darood regime allied themselves with the Americans who screwed them over by not providing the needed funds.

It seems that history is always ignored.Modern day shithole Somalia exists because the Darood regime backstabbed the Soviets in favor of the Americans.Only a Darood can refuse a peace settlement when you control 95% of Ogadan.Siad Barre was an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending