Russia Requests Military Base in Zeilla For Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did most Daroods not approve when I see most of you still crying for abo siyad? Niggas that weren't even born yet crying for your Abo siyad and you telling me he didn't have most of Daroods support? Then how come the mass expodus of Daroods didn't take place hntil afweyne fled? It's because he had support of most Darood till the very end

Hawiye got emasculated after Darood called UN on you guys lol you guys been getting bullied in your own city by Daroods ever since . Shame because Hawiye use to be lions under Aideed now you've cucked to Darood again

@XaajiXumbo

You heard it son:ahh:

06DBE922-7A44-4A03-9AB3-DD4B2D955318-2547-0000039A9009421F.jpeg

This is what the UN gets for playing games with us. We should let the russians in, Muuse speaks Russian from his time at the russian Military academy in Moscow , plus moscow has deep ties with ethiopia and UAE, the UAE is very friendly with the Russian oligarch billionares , this is perfect for SL as we are partners with Ethiopia and UAE also

I bet the real reason the UN decided to not intervene on the UAE - Somalia dispute is because Russia said it would veto any UN response on behalf of their ethiopian and Emirati friends

I don't despise native Daroods in Somaliland.I don't even consider them Darood to be honest.I honor their Sub clan instead.
samwelcome.png

My dislike for certian Darood sub clans within Somalia comes from personel experiences as well,not just some historical events.Plus the added view of seeing Somalia as an enemy to be destroyed.
Dhulbahante (and Mareexaan) used to fight Isaaq more then Warsangeli. There's dervish descendants in Sool and the south who used to fight you lot.

The founders of the dervishes and high command were all Isaaq...kacaaan changed history this is well known. Only thing Daroods ever did was re-write history... Invented stable boys like Mohammed mirre.

Back to the topic at hand:

Russia wants Zeilla same reason why China and USA want Djibouti strategic positioning and observation:

They are willing to bring recongnition of Somaliland to the UN secuirty council. I say we give it to them. 250 million dollars in funding for petrochemical extraction for 30% of profits. What does Russia know that we don't know....

250 million for something they want 30% of that has not even been officially announced....

Russia are clever people....we could potentially be sitting on the worlds largest oil fields....if that was true Russia's offer makes more sense

Think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending