Russia Requests Military Base in Zeilla For Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisha21

A typical Somali
I rather have Russians or Chinese than the west, the western governments will suck you dry and leave you starving and still will blame you from your failure.:meleshame:

save us the fake outrage, the xabashis you claim are in a and impregnating your women as we speak :comeon:

if you want us to believe you hate xabashis, you wouldnt be inviting them and their army into your country
:hahaidiot::hemad:

tell me, are these women landers too
View attachment 40165
:hemad::francis:

reer "we hate xabashi and foreigners but will spread our legs for them at first opportunity" cant be taken serious :jaynerd:

You know you've lost the argument when you've recycled the same old picture of a dozen people paid to hold a sign from 7 years ago, about 50 times.

You want to see pathetic mind fucked dabodhilif landers demonstrating in the masses in favor of their land and dignity being molested by foreigners, here you go

There is nothing wrong with Economic deals benefiting for both parties, but there's also a clear sign when a country is a that will blow anyone for a couple of cents (cents in this case being whiff of recognition)

Sudan did this exact same deal with Qatar, last week. Did they themselves and their people demonstrate in public for their right to get pimped. Of coarse not, bc they don't have uqdad.

Sudan did a 4 billion dollar deal with Qatar to develop Suakin port, with the shares being 49% goes to Qatar while the Majority 51% goes to Sudan the owners of the Port. That's how you make a fucking deal, not yourself for 30% while essential giving the same amount you got to the biggest enemies of the Somali People Habashi, for absolutely no fucking reason what so ever. While having the people demonstrate in mass for that humiliation.

Imagine People in khortoum demonstrating in favor of giving 51% to Qatar while they get a mere 30% and Egypt getting 19% for no reason, Just Imagine Khortoum like Hargeysa was, it's unimaginable for them but a reality for you. Wallahi it is pathetic

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The fucking arrogance of that statement, you didn't create the concept you idiot, but reer waqooyi like the rest of Somalis everywhere wanted Somaliweyn.
Shiekh Ahmed gurey along with the Sayid and every other great Somali leader wanted to Unify the Somali people against the Habashi. Now you disgrace of a Somali are calling for unity with the Xabashi against your Somali brethren. Wallahi that is one of the sadest, most disgraceful, and pathetic things I've ever heard.
If Somalia didn't have the Darood clan,I would consider allying ourselves with them.Sadly that isn't the case.In Somalia the Darood clan are the majority and they control the political landscape.Last time we united with Daroods they neglected us both economically and politically,started a disastrous war against Ethiopia and lost because they were geopolitically blind,then bombed 3 of our main cities to the ground killing 200k civilians and finally destroying Somalis image around the world with their pirate activities.

We don't despise Somalia because somalis live there,we despise it because the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates selling the cheap Somaliweyne scam to minority clans.

My love for Xabashi or Ethiopians in general comes from the fact they helped us A LOT during 1980's.They saved the Isaaqs from a goverment lead clan cleansing.The bond that formed back then between Somaliland and Ethiopia against our common enemy Somalia still remains strong to this day.We are looking past historical rivalries and moving forward towards a prosperous tomorrow.

My grandfather once told me that dog shit was a closer Somali brethren than a Darood.And looking at our history,I can't refute his statement.

There is nothing wrong with Economic deals benefiting for both parties, but there's also a clear sign when a country is a that will blow anyone for a couple of cents (cents in this case being whiff of recognition)

Sudan did this exact same deal with Qatar, last week. Did they themselves and their people demonstrate in public for their right to get pimped. Of coarse not, bc they don't have uqdad.

Sudan did a 4 billion dollar deal with Qatar to develop Suakin port, with the shares being 49% goes to Qatar while the Majority 51% goes to Sudan the owners of the Port. That's how you make a fucking deal, not yourself for 30% while essential giving the same amount you got to the biggest enemies of the Somali People Habashi, for absolutely no fucking reason what so ever. While having the people demonstrate in mass for that humiliation.

Imagine People in khortoum demonstrating in favor of giving 51% to Qatar while they get a mere 30% and Egypt getting 19% for no reason, Just Imagine Khortoum like Hargeysa was, it's unimaginable for them but a reality for you. Wallahi it is pathetic
The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If Somalia didn't have the Darood clan,I would consider allying ourselves with them.Sadly that isn't the case.In Somalia the Darood clan are the majority and they control the political landscape.Last time we united with Daroods they neglected us both economically and politically,started a disastrous war against Ethiopia and lost because they were geopolitically blind,then bombed 3 of our main cities to the ground killing 200k civilians and finally destroying Somalis image around the world with their pirate activities.

We don't despise Somalia because somalis live there,we despise it because the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates selling the cheap Somaliweyne scam to minority clans.

My love for Xabashi or Ethiopians in general comes from the fact they helped us A LOT during 1980's.They saved the Isaaqs from a goverment lead clan cleansing.The bond that formed back then between Somaliland and Ethiopia against our common enemy Somalia still remains strong to this day.We are looking past historical rivalries and moving forward towards a prosperous tomorrow.

My grandfather once told me that dog shit was a closer Somali brethren than a Darood.And looking at our history,I can't refute his statement.

The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.
They have such a hard time understanding the risks of even entering a deal with Somaliland because of the unrecognized de facto status.. Somaliland has no leverage and offers little to none legal security for investments.

Thanks to UAE we have now opened a door that was once closed.

waraabe

Your superior
You know you've lost the argument when you've recycled the same old picture of a dozen people paid to hold a sign from 7 years ago, about 50 times.

You want to see pathetic mind fucked dabodhilif landers demonstrating in the masses in favor of their land and dignity being molested by foreigners, here you go

stop talking about sudan and tell me why your women are welcoming foreign troops, why are you ignoring my question

tell me why these darod women from somalia are welcoming foreign troops if you hate foreigners so much, specially the kenyans and xabashi
jubba.jpg

here is darod leaders from somalia directly defending foreign troops looting their resources
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/201...smuggling-claims-denies-human-rights_c1242326

the best you can give is people who support a trade deal, tell me how can you be agaist my trade deals when your women are literally spreading their legs to welcome their new colonisers and your men are defending the rights of those foreigners to bust nuts in your women

dont try to change the subject again, answer me

waraabe

Your superior

stop embarrassing yourself and us mate, only naago talk about that

Zero

Somaliland patriot
stop embarrassing yourself and us mate, only naago talk about that
Nothing of what I said is embarrassing.I have the need to keep repeating this because lately I have come across a lot of historical revisionism from Daroods.Now that is dangerous.A lot of lurkers here might buy their bullshit.I joined this forum because I couldn't take all the bullshit they would be spamming and no one would bother correct them.

First commenter to bring qabyaalad to a thread is a lander, how surprising. There is no point in arguing with a fucker that es about qabyaalad then is the first to bring qabiil into a discussion. That's called hypocrisy.

It's also Hypocritical to claim you don't like darood, but at the same time want them to join your uqdad ridden qabiilfest of a state.

Jeesto

VIP

Daaroods live in SL too nacasyahow:ivers::stopit::what:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
First commenter to bring qabyaalad to a thread is a lander, how surprising. There is no point in arguing with a fucker that es about qabyaalad then is the first to bring qabiil into a discussion. That's called hypocrisy.

It's also Hypocritical to claim you don't like darood, but at the same time want them to join your uqdad ridden qabiilfest of a state.
Daaroods live in SL too nacasyahow:ivers::stopit::what:
I don't despise native Daroods in Somaliland who are considered traitors by other Daroods.I don't even consider them Darood to be honest.I honor their Sub clan instead.:samwelcome:

I don't despise native Daroods in Somaliland who are considered traitors by other Daroods.I don't even consider them Darood to be honest.I honor their Sub clan instead.:samwelcome:
You're all over the place, you don't have a coherent point at all. You're just rambling at this point.

As for the Port deal, that is the most pathetic excuse for Ethiopia being there I've heard so far.
If Berbera is going to be Ethiopia's only and major Import choice after hitting a road block with djibouti, you should take advantage of that and offer Ethiopia less tax on the goods, not fucking give 19% share.
A share means they "OWN" nearly 20% of the port, when Somaliland taxes other goods coming into the country Ethiopia get's a share off the profit Somaliland makes from taxation. Let alone Somaliland taxing Ethiopia for using their port.
It is embarrassing, how the hell can you defend that

Jeesto

VIP
Still. it deosn't change the fact that they're Darood.
If you wanna a Somaliland from Sanaag to Awdal, acknowledge the different native tribes/clans within the Somaliland borders, start treating them equal and give them their fair share of power and resources.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You're all over the place, you don't have a coherent point at all. You're just rambling at this point.

As for the Port deal, that is the most pathetic excuse for Ethiopia being there I've heard so far.
If Berbera is going to be Ethiopia's only and major Import choice after hitting a road block with djibouti, you should take advantage of that and offer Ethiopia less tax on the goods, not fucking give 19% share.
A share means they "OWN" nearly 20% of the port, when Somaliland taxes other goods coming into the country Ethiopia get's a share off the profit Somaliland makes from taxation. Let alone Somaliland taxing Ethiopia for using their port.
It is embarrassing, how the hell can you defend that
Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities nor has any leverage.Before we made a deal with DP World we had a chance to make a deal with French company that was offering a good deal.But we refused because they wouldn't bother building a military base nor give SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.We chose DP World because we understood they had their own geopolitical agenda and its one that was detrimental to Somalia.How could Somaliland refuse such an offer?

We did for survival.The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.It literally changed how the next few decades will play out for Somaliland.

All we need is Russia to bomb Al shabaab to death to liberate the south and then we may consider reuniting the north and south.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Still. it deosn't change the fact that they're Darood.
If you wanna a Somaliland from Sanaag to Awdal, acknowledge the different native tribes/clans within the Somaliland borders, start treating them equal and give them their fair share of power and resources.
That is my goal and dream that I want to see.It seems that my dislike for certian Darood sub clans within Somalia has created some misunderstandings.:wowsweat:

Its the best deal we could've made as an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities nor has any leverage.Before we made a deal with DP World we had a chance to make a deal with French company that was offering a good deal.But we refused because they wouldn't bother building a military base nor give SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.We chose DP World because we understood they had their own geopolitical agenda and its one that was detrimental to Somalia.How could Somaliland refuse such an offer?

We did for survival.The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.It literally changed how the next few decades will play out for Somaliland.
Whatever makes you fall asleep at night.
It's funny because Somaliland will never get recognized, it hasn't for the past 30 years and it won't in our life times or our kids'. So you'll forever be in that "we couldn't ask for a better offer bc we're Isolated" faze. So it's an honest question I wonder if you'll still be using that same old line when the next inevitable robbery and embarrassment of a deal happens. You gonna keep telling yourselves that it's bc we are isolated for eternity, and you'll keep getting robbed for eternity

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Whatever makes you fall asleep at night.
It's funny because Somaliland will never get recognized, it hasn't for the past 30 years and it won't in our life times or our kids'. So you'll forever be in that "we couldn't ask for a better offer bc we're Isolated" faze. So it's an honest question I wonder if you'll still be using that same old line when the next inevitable robbery and embarrassment of a deal happens. You gonna keep telling yourselves that it's bc we are isolated for eternity, and you'll keep getting robbed
I believe with how things are going lately that recognition will come within 5 to 10 years and that is just me being modest.There is no turning back for Somaliland.We keep moving forward no matter what the future brings.

Daarood killed 200 000 somalilanders?

Where are you getting these numbers from? The kid has no shame:uCkf6mf:

:O27GWRK:

"We don't despise Somalia because somalis live there,we despise it because the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates."

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::ahh:

In other words "Daarood killed 200 000 isaaqs they are the majority in Somalia. They rule Somalia, own Somalia and that is why as an isaaq i can never join Somalia because of Daarood"

What do they smoke:dead1::dead:

:damnmusic:

"majority that live there are criminal Daroods"

:dead: @XaajiXumbo you heard it we are the majority :denzelnigga:

"Majority of the people living in Somalia are Daarood" - Somalilanders, 2018

:mjswag:

@Zero "My grandfather once told me that dog shit was a closer Somali brethren than a Darood.And looking at our history,I can't refute his statement."

:pachah1:

Cuqdad ridden old man was humilited his whole life. I've got an excellent poem for the old man

SILSILADII DAAROOD KU FUUL

Daarood ku fuul kaama dego, daayin abidkaaye

Intaad dunida nooshahay anunbaa, duudka kaa rarane

Dacay adag waxaan kuugu xidhay, daalinbaad tahaye

Haddaan dabarka kaa furi lahayn, amaanu kaa dayno

Duunyadii waraabuhu cuniyo, daayacbaad noqone

Dalanbaabiyahow meel xunbaad, dalaq tidhaahdaane

Nin Amxaaro Daafida u karin, amase Doofaarka

Dabeecuu u leeyahay Isaaq, gaalo daba jooge

Dillaal iyo hunguri waa wixii, dilay awowgoode

Dalkay gadan lahaayeen haddaan, lagaga deyrayne.

:dead:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Daarood killed 200 000 somalilanders?

Where are you getting these numbers from? The kid has no shame:uCkf6mf:

:O27GWRK:

"We don't despise Somalia because somalis live there,we despise it because the majority that live there are criminal Daroods,children of warlords and pirates."

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::ahh:

In other words "Daarood killed 200 000 isaaqs they are the majority in Somalia. They rule Somalia, own Somalia and that is why as an isaaq i can never join Somalia because of Daarood"

What do they smoke:dead1::dead:

:damnmusic:

"majority that live there are criminal Daroods"

:dead: @XaajiXumbo you heard it we are the majority :denzelnigga:

"Majority of the people living in Somalia are Daarood" - Somalilanders, 2018

:mjswag:

Kulaha darood majority in Somalia lol, then why in the blue sky does a sub sub clan HG bully you folks the combined daroods like a pimp does with its hoes.

HG must be greater then a majority if it has the power to subdue and subjugate a so called majority folks darood.

Unlike the Isaaqs we HG don't hate daroods, because to hate someone will mean that you see them as worthy of space and time, HG sees darood like women, we use them for pleasure and nothing more, no adversary at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending