Rothschilds conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

jacob-rothschild-min.jpg

How true is it?

I usually don’t buy Jewish conspiracies, only thing I know is Rothschilds own the magazine the Economist.

We owe the imf money:lolbron:

Every single country is trapped in this unpayable debt cycle. IMF is a Jewish scam, just like all central banking practices. Mayer Armschel Bauer ('Rothschild', the house of the red shield) was an Occultist, Talmudist and down right Luciferian. Only someone in communication with demons could concoct such an ingenious system to enslave the nations of the world. He was also the man who sent out Johann Adam Weishaupt ("Spartacus" founder of the Illuminati) to begin conspiring to establish the new Atlantis. A one world order, where the adepts will rule as enlightened philosopher kings. All wars, revolutions and movements since the 1700s are the works of secret societies and banksters, all serving to push this agenda. It is a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.

quote-let-me-issue-and-control-a-nation-s-money-and-i-care-not-who-writes-the-laws-mayer-amschel-rothschild-52-74-71-678x381.jpg

nathaniel-rothschild-quote.jpg

Somalia is moving into the clutches of the Rothschild Talmudist with the new premier bank as well as the recent VAT introduction.

Whenever you hear the introduction of VAT (invention from the Rothschild Talmudist family) the financial slavery beckons shortly.

They have tried for many years in Somalia, they succeeded with Siyad Berre and they are now beginning to do the same under Farmaajo, the whole VAT scam is to get more IMF funding to further enslave the nation.

We were told of about these Talmudist Babylonian kabbalist in the 7th century because even the Jews in Medina at that time were practising this.

They were the biggest merchants of usury and introduced this into Arabia. Allah exposed them back then for what they truly followed, the verses below are talking about the Jews

(2:101) And whenever a Messenger from Allah came to them, confirming what they already possessed, a party of those who had been given the Scripture flung the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing

(2:102) And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon

wars

Inhermouth
Somalia is moving into the clutches of the Rothschild Talmudist with the new premier bank as well as the recent VAT introduction.

Whenever you hear the introduction of VAT (invention from the Rothschild Talmudist family) the financial slavery beckons shortly.

They have tried for many years in Somalia, they succeeded with Siyad Berre and they are now beginning to do the same under Farmaajo, the whole VAT scam is to get more IMF funding to further enslave the nation.

We were told of about these Talmudist Babylonian kabbalist in the 7th century because even the Jews in Medina at that time were practising this.

They were the biggest merchants of usury and introduced this into Arabia. Allah exposed them back then for what they truly followed, the verses below are talking about the Jews

(2:101) And whenever a Messenger from Allah came to them, confirming what they already possessed, a party of those who had been given the Scripture flung the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing

(2:102) And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon
You must be another isaaq imbecile to think Siad Barre, allowed such behavior. The Somali economy has and will always be in the hands of the Darood/Mareexan. Hence why the president is always Mareexan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
South Cushitic

Your conspiracy tendency scares me walaalo. Do u need a hug?

By the way, what an odd thing. I just recently was watching a documentary and Nathan Rothschilds came up. He was very hard working. A Genius i understand .He placed his brothers in all the counties of Europe major cities and was having his own Xawlaad job. Hiding money on Amsterdam today n tmr on London or Paris! They showed a letter he wrote to his brothers telling them he doesn't have a life. His life is making money! He also played a major role in the winnings of Duke of Wellington in his war of 1815--Waterloo. He supplied the duke with all the golds to pay his soldiers. If only Napoleon knew he lost because of this short bald jew, walaahi he would have eaten him alive! ha ha ha h h

South Cushitic

Your conspiracy tendency scares me walaalo. Do u need a hug?

By the way, what an odd thing. I just recently was watching a documentary and Nathan Rothschilds came up. He was very hard working. A Genius i understand .He placed his brothers in all the counties of Europe major cities and was having his own Xawlaad job. Hiding money on Amsterdam today n tmr on London or Paris! They showed a letter he wrote to his brothers telling them he doesn't have a life. His life is making money! He also played a major role in the winnings of Duke of Wellington in his war of 1815--Waterloo. He supplied the duke with all the golds to pay his soldiers. If only Napoleon knew he lost because of this short bald jew, walaahi he would have eaten him alive! ha ha ha h h

Jews have decided wars, a Jew secured Japans victory over Russia in Jap-Ruso war.

Its bad when a small group has so much influence.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jews have decided wars, a Jew secured Japans victory over Russia in Jap-Ruso war.

Its bad when a small group has so much influence.

Nor

At least, their motive is money. Nothing Sinister about it. A jew will sell his mother for making a buck. I rather the Jew control the world, than say....an African or a Russian or even a Chinese. At least Jews are a minority who have a history of being persecuted therefore will not persecute unless defending themselves. For me An African is the worst if he ruled the world. Because lack of intelligence and having that much power is a disaster. I thank Alaah subhanaah waa taacaala for crippling this dark hearted race into a box. And i thank Allaa swt for the existence of America. My beloved country!

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You must be another isaaq imbecile to think Siad Barre, allowed such behavior. The Somali economy has and will always be in the hands of the Darood/Mareexan. Hence why the president is always Mareexan.
@wars this fella ”@_ Inquisitive” is lightyears ahead of you so please behave

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry to add this useless information!

I have a beef against RICH JEWS entering the aristocracy of the British realm. Its very odd and incongruent. Its like the Somali runner Abdi, being knighted Sir Abdi. Or Lord Rothschilds. Nonesense. Annoying.

Prime Minister Israeli during Victoria era was a jew who supposedly converted to Protestantism. He was very odd guy out. He over played his position with kiss a$$ing and stuff. Its like he always wanted to fit in. Later he was honored with Lord of some Kepenfield peerage, but it became extinct as he didn't have a male child. The British peerage will always call him "the jew" just as they called Nathan even than Nathan saved their lives from Napolean lol

Nor

At least, their motive is money. Nothing Sinister about it. A jew will sell his mother for making a buck. I rather the Jew control the world, than say....an African or a Russian or even a Chinese. At least Jews are a minority who have a history of being persecuted therefore will not persecute unless defending themselves. For me An African is the worst if he ruled the world. Because lack of intelligence and having that much power is a disaster. I thank Alaah subhanaah waa taacaala for crippling this dark hearted race into a box. And i thank Allaa swt for the existence of America. My beloved country!

Jews have liberal progressive values and thats good, that should advance society against, sometimes against its own will.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jews have liberal progressive values and thats good, that should advance society against, sometimes against its own will.

I dont know about liberal views, but at least they are not violent people. Their brain is focused on making money, and sometimes its good. It makes their mind off little nonsense like going to wars or killing people without reasons. SO yeah, i am a jew supporter. :)

wars

Inhermouth
@wars this fella ”@_ Inquisitive” is lightyears ahead of you so please behave

@wawenka you come of as the idiot who blithely accepts whatever he’s told, clearly that is unwise.

If you are going to listen to a conspiracy theory then listen to mine, @Inquisitive_ is a liar, I’m more close to being the, “Rothschild.” of Somalia than any of you will every be. Besides no body gives a shit about Somalia on the outside world. Insha’Allah I will soon be in power and all of you desert dwelling monkeys will be on your knees , that’s a promise. So put down the alcohol and listen to me.

Hell is coming for all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending