Rooble public records in sweden

cow

VIP
Rooble was convicted for selling drugs in sweden in 2014

you can search for public records here : https://mrkoll.se/person/mohamed-hu...rApuhQcYfrcYfrcYfrbTAQmcYfrkyqRaQsqqkdYQauerA

you need to pay 12 Swedish krona to access it but this guy has paid it and breaked it down pretty well. Rooble was convicted and served 6 months in swedish Prison

for free it says this "
Prosecutions, judgments and lawsuits
Mohamed is charged in several cases or occurs in several cases of civil cases or criminal injunctions. At least six case numbers refer to criminal cases where Mohamed has been prosecuted in one or more court instances.
Read the verdict immediately - completely anonymous!129 kr
Payment is made over a secure connection. The information is displayed directly on the screen after payment has been made and is available for 24
"

for the actual records you need to pay but this guy got the records and put it on facebook.

here are the documents

cow

VIP
another swedish website where you can get court cases

ofcourse you need to pay to access. but it shows he has a court case against him.

cow

VIP
farmaajo the rapist has no leg to stand, he's an vile man with an devilish history full of rape, kidnap and cold blooded murders.

Fake propoganda against actual evidence of rooble selling drugs, serving 6 months in jail and being caught drink driving.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Kulahaa here's the evidence but you have to pay for it.

GIF by Desus & Mero

cow

VIP
Kulahaa here's the evidence but you have to pay for it.

GIF by Desus & Mero

thats what court records are. now that this information is out i expect a lot of somali sites will pay and show it. Rooble is finished. i put the evidence on here. but if you want to verify it yourself you need to pay it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
thats what court records are. now that this information is out i expect a lot of somali sites will pay and show it. Rooble is finished. i put the evidence on here. but if you want to verify it yourself you need to pay it.
So far you've said Rooble has surrendered and Rooble has 0 influence, you have the record for most lies per thread. If you want to redeem your honor you will pay.

:kanyeshrug:

cow

VIP
So far you've said Rooble has surrendered and Rooble has 0 influence, you have the record for most lies per thread. If you want to redeem your honor you will pay.

i 100 percent believe this. and it has been leaked

since you don't go and pay the 12 swedish korna

You should see his other persona username called Nomad at somnet, the man is frantically all over the place, clearly the man is deluded and in mental anguish since his abo farmaajo has been politically defeated and about to be expelled.

This poor fellow has all the tale-sign of suicider to be ,Abo farmaajo is his life.

cow

VIP
@cow
What does this say about adeerka sharboweyne for appointing someone with a record if we are to believe this?

what do you mean if we are to believe this go to website yourself pay the money and see it with your own eyes.

even not paying it it clearly says he has been prosecuted with criminal cases.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Birds of a feather flock together. Let's not forget Farmajo was drinking beer and eating pork sausages and pig ribs with his republican friends.

5ef29e45e772d.image.jpg

cow

VIP
Birds of a feather flock together. Let's not forget Farmajo was drinking beer and eating pork sausages and pig ribs with his republican friends.

5ef29e45e772d.image.jpg

kkkk, weak allegations vs public records of your boy dealing in drugs and being caught drink driving.

Trending