Rooble public records in sweden

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Must be fake news, Farmaajo cant be this incompetant
At last you’re being honest. You can’t have it both ways either Farmajo is incompetent and continues to make terrible selections or this is fake.

yep. farmajo appointed a damuljadiid he has his himself to blame. his fall out with keyre was dhaawac siyaasadeed. kheyres political suicide was insane. farmajo is soft.

Farmajo appointed Kheyre because he thought he could control him. He expected him to be grateful since Abgaal and HG ate first in Hawiye politics and Murursade have never held any position of significance but Kheyre always had his own political ambitions.

reer

VIP
At last you’re being honest. You can’t have it both ways either Farmajo is incompetent and continues to make terrible selections or this is fake.

Farmajo appointed Kheyre because he thought he could control him. He expected him to be grateful since Abgaal and HG ate first in Hawiye politics and Murursade have never held any position of significance but Kheyre always had his own political ambitions.
in all honesty kheyre >> farmajo. but hes not hg or abgaal so hes disadvantaged.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Well according to the document Rooble was charged with:

Drunk Driving
Driving without a license
Negligent driving
Drug Offences

If Farmaajo missed this and its true he needs to resign. How can you hire a drunk driver and expect things to not fall apart :jcoleno:

Swedish government is going to get rich of this. Who would have thought that Rooble was a drug dealer. He is pushing for better ties with Kenya so that he can sell more drugs.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is clearly an attempt of character assassination, let us not lie on our prime minister just because he doesn’t currently see things eye to eye with our president. I know things will be resolved :)

If this is true(I doubt is true ) it shows us that farmajo is incompetent and deliberately choose the worst from the ethnic hawiye somalis .
He paid millions for the retired mooryans to comeback and run his government by the likes of filish and qoor qoor .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
in all honesty kheyre >> farmajo. but hes not hg or abgaal so hes disadvantaged.

Kheyre is a con artist. I would rather Farmaajo return than that snake becoming President.

cow

VIP
here is sweden public telephone records and there is only ONE mohammed hussein Roble and it is the same one that got arrested for selling drugs and drink driving

another website like the one below does detailed person search and again only one mohamed hussein roble in all of sweden. and it is the same guy who got arrested selling drugs and drink driving

here is sweden public telephone records and there is only ONE mohammed hussein Roble and it is the same one that got arrested for selling drugs and drink driving

another website like the one below does detailed person search and again only one mohamed hussein roble in all of sweden. and it is the same guy who got arrested selling drugs and drink driving

he doesnt live in sweden anymore. In sweden they hide your personal info if you move somewhere else.

cow

VIP

those are valid points, i am too questioning farmaajo's decision making when it comes to picking rooble. as for kheyre the first 2 years he done good work it was his last year when he became treacherous.

cow

VIP
If this is true(I doubt is true ) it shows us that farmajo is incompetent and deliberately choose the worst from the ethnic hawiye somalis .
He paid millions for the retired mooryans to comeback and run his government by the likes of filish and qoor qoor .

i can't defend farmaajo at all when it comes to this. there just needs to be huge vetting process for whoever is selected as the next PM.

6 months of vetting, where all his family, friends, work colleagues are interviewed and Criminal records are checked from his country of residence. also his finances needs to be checked his social media history checked. his work history checked, drug tested and 10 lie detector tests need to be done.

Trending