Rooble public records in sweden

Fake news @Admin

This is an CBB orchestrated doctored document aimed to be used for Political attack and slander on Reputation.

This here is his CV and clearly the date of birth is unmatched with the false papers accusing
PM Roole of past nonexistence misdemeanor.

cow

VIP
Fake news @Admin

This is an CBB orchestrated doctored document aimed to be used for Political attack and slander on Reputation.

This here is his CV and clearly the date of birth is unmatched with the false papers accusing
PM Roole of past nonexistence misdemeanor.

kkk at age. the guy lied about his age. and there is only one mohammed hussien rooble in all of sweden. only 1.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Holy Shit how did Farmaajo not do full background check on this guy? He is clearly high when he went against our President!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We be barking on that Farmaajo Cookie Dog pack in the Villa

AnotherWateryArabianoryx-max-1mb.gif

cow

VIP
Holy Shit how did Farmaajo not do full background check on this guy? He is clearly high when he went against our President!

i have got no idea how farmaajo missed this, maybe it is something they knew and wanted to use against him if he broke rank.

We be barking on that Farmaajo Cookie Dog pack in the Villa

View attachment 202142

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

These ilkooyars CBB are geting desperate, this slander FAKE NEWS was started by an Somalilander last year, who posted that Rooble stabbed and threatened victims of his and is impending imprisonment by the Sweden authority as of last year 2020 MAY kkkkkk.

Just look at Defending lawyers at the 2 fake allegations and you can clearly see its a FAKE NEWS, simply because its a different lawyers defending the case.

1632861388135.png

1632861773152.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I remember when N&N used to brag about the relationship between the President and Prime Minister. They swore up and down Farmaajo and Kheyre would finish their term together unlike HSM and SS who went through 4 PMs each. After dealing an embarrassing blow to the political ego of his in-laws Farmaajo took months to find a replacement and the N&N herd were once again singing this new PMs praises. Now, less than a year later, he’s the devil incarnate. It makes you wonder, what does this say about Farmaajo’s judgement and ability to lead?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i have got no idea how farmaajo missed this, maybe it is something they knew and wanted to use against him if he broke rank.

He took months vetting him but somehow missed something easily available on the internet for the $10? :mjlol: You guys must think we’re stupid.

reer

VIP
I remember when N&N used to brag about the relationship between the President and Prime Minister. They swore up and down Farmaajo and Kheyre would finish their term together unlike HSM and SS who went through 4 PMs each. After dealing an embarrassing blow to the political ego of his in-laws Farmaajo took months to find a replacement and the N&N herd were once again singing this new PMs praises. Now, less than a year later, he’s the devil incarnate. It makes you wonder, what does this say about Farmaajo’s judgement and ability to lead?
yep. farmajo appointed a damuljadiid he has his himself to blame. his fall out with keyre was dhaawac siyaasadeed. kheyres political suicide was insane. farmajo is soft.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

These ilkooyars CBB are geting desperate, this slander FAKE NEWS was started by an Somalilander last year, who posted that Rooble stabbed and threatened victims of his and is impending imprisonment by the Sweden authority as of last year 2020 MAY kkkkkk.

Just look at Defending lawyers at the 2 fake allegations and you can clearly see its a FAKE NEWS, simply because its a different lawyers defending the case.

View attachment 202144

View attachment 202146

Haters have gone bald i can't hair them

200-8.gif