Romantic couple

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You always complain about westernized Somali girls who you feel mimic white women.

White women are western and are even more westernized than Somali women. There is nothing submissive about these women. They are the creators of feminism.

Please be consistant. Thanks.
I have never praised white woman who are the definition of qashin. All I've stated is that if a wife is considarate and caring, the husband will also be caring and considerate.

The main thing is how you approach it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have never praised white woman who are the definition of qashin. All I've stated is that if a wife is considarate and caring, the husband will also be caring and considerate.

The main thing is how you approach it.

6260.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wow. But Japan has heard you. Apparently you can program the level of "submissiveness" in their 2.0 robots. Maybe y'all should go for that and let real women breath. :icon lol:
Being submissive is very attractive trait, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be harsh or some sort of dictator. :mjohreally:

Naxariis is a major component of marriage. A husband who has no naxariis shouldn't expect a submissive wife. :sass1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To me, Submissive means i draw a contract where i write in writings, that i give up my body, mind & soul to my husband to do whatever he wants with it. I have no independent thought except with his directions. Greater than a slave even. if my husband told me to cut my throat i will.

6260.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Define submissive.
It's quite difficult to fully define it, but I would summarise it as displaying your loyalty and allegiance, by obeying and supporting her husband, in times of ease and difficult, and dealing with him in a gentle manner.

Of course she is a human being and will have shortcomings. The husband is required to be gentle and caring as well

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
To me, Submissive means i draw a contract where i write in writings, that i give up my body, mind & soul to my husband to do whatever he wants with it. I have no independent thought except with his directions. Greater than a slave even. if my husband told me to cut my throat i will.

6260.jpg
What loyalty, I'm completely moved.
This is how all Somali women should be:wow:

6260.jpg

It's a no from me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's quite difficult to fully define it, but I would summarise it as displaying your loyalty and allegiance, by obeying and supporting her husband, in times of ease and difficult, and dealing with him in a gentle manner.

Of course she is a human being and will have shortcomings. The husband is required to be gentle and caring as well

I think u r looking for the obeying more than supporting. or being gentle. U want a wife who obeys your instructions, which is reasonable.

Samaa most wives do that tho. Although somali women by NO FAULT of ours, we tend to be naturally masculine and strong. Maybe u need to invest in indian woman or asians

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's no backing out now @Basra:ulyin:

You have set the stage for all Somali women now. @saredochani10 will now have to swear this oath to her geeljire fiance to finalise the nikah:trumpsmirk:

Sweety @saredochani10 is a modern woman. Like her mother, she will never cater to traditional nonsensical somali traditional norm. Besides her energy is so low, i dont even think she can meet the marital sex obligations. Therefore, we need to leave her alone and let her pursue mind pleasures of study in school

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think u r looking for the obeying more than supporting. or being gentle. U want a wife who obeys your instructions, which is reasonable.

Samaa most wives do that tho. Although somali women by NO FAULT of ours, we tend to be naturally masculine and strong. Maybe u need to invest in indian woman or asians
I hate ajnabis and I'm only attracted to Somali women. Somali women are good in most aspects but struggle with letting the man lead in general but some do let there husbands lead

Trending