Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot disclose that on the forum. It's top secret.

secret GIF by ARTEfr

The next step should be making going to another state to get an abortion a criminal offence. No way should a woman be allowed to murder a baby elsewhere and get away with it.
Nah that will be bad as doctors might then be afraid of offering abortions even for medical reasons. Lets not.

Also, why ban birth control? Are you Catholic? What should be banned is Zina but we both know America is not going to do that.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
––– I'm angry that the supreme court took some of rights, while I'm busy flying over bagdad taking innocent ppl's life for our country what a madness

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They still can in their liberal states. Also even the Republicans support abortion within the first few months.

These baby killers want to have the privilege to abort 7 months in. Disgusting creatures who are only headed to the lowest depths of hell

Roe v Wade made late term abortions illegal.

This is fake news.

––– I'm angry that the supreme court took some of rights, while I'm busy flying over bagdad taking innocent ppl's life for our country what a madness
Just looking at her and listening to her voice sickens me, she takes pride in her time in the army flying over ancient Baghdad.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
wtf does flying attack helicopters over baghdad have to do with the freedom of americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending