Roast Thread

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
This is a roast so don't take it worse than Justin Beiber.

@AhmedSmelly man will say whatever to fit in and is always on the side of the majority
@Cagmadhige this guy is a geeljire fob that is obsessed with anime
@Radical Canjeerorism is lowkey cunsri and is casaan diiran and therefore identifies more with that side
@Grigori Rasputin ninkan will report you and have your comment removed so I won't bully him
@a y a n
@HanadR6 the type of guy to worry about comment to rating ratio

@AhmedSmelly man will say whatever to fit in and is always on the side of the majority
@Radical Canjeerorism is lowkey cunsri and is casaan diiran and therefore identifies more with that side
@Grigori Rasputin ninkan will report you and have your comment removed so I won't bully him
@a y a n
Me? Ratings? I've never cared lmao, I've make a thread just to get dislikes kkkk

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest

@a y a n
Marrying a former d1lo is something majority of people would do?

I am not sure about that?

Lets ask a normal person. @P4$t0 or @imperialist or maybe @Basra . This are level headed people.

Lets ask emotional unstable people @Nostalgia or my favourite lonely girl @a y a n lets take it further. Lets ask the hiden cheek busters, we can ask the bottom arab @Ayubi or the top arab @Dino .

Or maybe @Veteran , or an oromo @Medulla or maybe a child @HanadR6

Last edited:
Marrying a former d1lo is something majority of people would do?

I am not sure about that?

Lets ask a normal person. @P4$t0 or @imperialist or maybe @Basra . This are level headed people.

Lets ask emotional unstable people @Nostalgia or my favourite lonely girl @a y a n lets take it further. Lets ask the hiden cheeks busters, we can ask the bottom arab @Ayubi or the top arab @Dino .

Or maybe @Veteran , or an oromo @Medulla or maybe a child @HanadR6
I have to make something clear sxb, I absolutely hate any other women but pious religious Somali women.

You might think why?
Because I have so much respect for women like that, no perfectly physically curved women can take away me from them.

I don't even pay attention to looks and you might think '' that's impossible!'' it is 100% possible.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

@a y a n
nothing about me? lmao
respeks

AhmedSmelly

I have to make something clear sxb, I absolutely hate any other women but pious religious Somali women.

You might think why?
Because I have so much respect for women like that, no perfectly physically curved women can take away me from them.

I don't even pay attention to looks and you might think '' that's impossible!'' it is 100% possible.
There can only be 2 possibilities.

1) You are either a female, disguised as male

2) Your testosterone is very low, making you be more level headed and feminine.

3) You are religious, and have never been in a situation where you were tempted.

There can only be 2 possibilities.

1) You are either a female, disguised as male

2) Your testosterone is very low, making you be more level headed and feminine.

3) You are religious, and have never been in a situation where you were tempted.
Option 3.

It's called self-control I could have be on steroids and have insane testosterone levels yet be able to control them. Men without self-control turn into rapists or indulge in ography slowly deluting their gray matter in their brain slowly but surely ending their lives.

We are different from animals.

AhmedSmelly

Option 3.

It's called self-control I could have be on steroids and have insane testosterone levels yet be able to control them. Men without self-control turn into rapists or indulge in ography slowly deluting their gray matter in their brain slowly but surely ending their lives.

We are different from animals.
Wait a second, I am getting vibes from your reply.

Are you implying that I will end up as a rapist and then take suicide. :jcoleno::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

All honesty, I believe this is the worst prediction of me, I have ever heard. Me raping guilty girls, rape can never be justified. Its a death sentence in Islam. I hope we never succumb to that kind of degenerate behaviour.

Although I could see myself fucking a robotic doll. The thing stopping me is the price, 12000 dollars.

Wait a second, I am getting vibes from your reply.

Are you implying that I will end up as a rapist and then take suicide. :jcoleno::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

All honesty, I believe this is the worst prediction of me, I have ever heard. Me raping guilty girls, rape can never be justified. Its a death sentence in Islam. I hope we never succumb to that kind of degenerate behaviour.

Although I could see myself fucking a robotic doll. The thing stopping is the price, 12000 dollars.
I guess robot dolls are better than rape.
Anyway, quit the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
brother it's literally the same thing as

@a y a n
Just cuz I write in af somali sometimes therefore I'm a fob???
:mahubowtf:
Kkkkkkkk caadi ma tihid ninyahow gacan iyo lug ku taagey lkn fobnimo waa noolal wanagsan ku so biir sxb

AhmedSmelly

I guess robot dolls are better than rape.
Anyway, quit the
brother it's literally the same thing as
Dont you ever compare animation comics to that filth. P**n is a destroyer of souls it makes you a filthy person. Its such a disgusting thing, I cant watch it. I tried it twice in my whole life. I almost became an atheist.

Alhamdullilah I have never enjoyed such stuff and inshallah I will stop with this weebo shit. I will grow up and start working, no more disability money.

Dont you ever compare animation comics to that filth. P**n is a destroyer of souls it makes you a filthy person. Its such a disgusting thing, I cant watch it. I tried it twice in my whole life. I almost became an atheist.

Alhamdullilah I have never enjoyed such stuff and inshallah I will stop with this weebo shit. I will grow up and start working, no more disability money.
:dwill:
It's exactly the same, quit that stuff TODAY!
JUST GO COLD TURKEY.

THESE COLORS AND LINES IS RUINING YOU.

QUIT THE ADDICTION.

:heh:

I wasn’t tagged on this thread, I guess I am everybody’s favourite.

upload_2020-2-27_18-24-21.gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Just cuz I write in af somali sometimes therefore I'm a fob???
:mahubowtf:
Kkkkkkkk caadi ma tihid ninyahow gacan iyo lug ku taagey lkn fobnimo waa noolal wanagsan ku so biir sxb
Maxaa wanaajiyey badownimada iyo gaajonimada. War ina'adeer, somaligan aad qori ka ilbax oo dadkeena afki iyo dhaqan kiba inkiray ku soo biir jaahil yahow

Maxaa wanaajiyey badownimada iyo gaajonimada. War ina'adeer, somaligan aad qori ka ilbax oo dadkeena afki iyo dhaqan kiba inkiray ku soo biir jaahil yahow
:faysalwtf:
War wad waalatay ilaahay haku caafiyo waxan waa aduunyo gadoon dad afkooda hooyo aqoonin oo dhaqankooda ka tagey allow na caawi
:jcoleno:

Trending