Roast Thread

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What do @tima and @a y a n have in commen, both have a retarded brother.

What does an arab booty clapper say, when he sees a Somali man. He pinches his ass, :pacspit: @Ayubi

Oromos are an extinct species, just ask their representative @Medulla

What do you say to facts, when it goes against you perspective in life. ISIS is helping syria. :chrisfreshhah: @Dino

What does a gaal say to another gaal. "We are Somali". @Life and @Western4Life

When she is articulate, amazing wife and great in bed, but you are really not into Cougars. @Basra

When there is war and genocide right beside you and you stay neutral. Did you guess the country right?. NO, it wasnt Switzerland, it was @P4$t0 .

I have a lot more, but I dont want to get qashined to hell.

@Furioso page 2

@Gibiin-Udug is the only person that coughs while sleeping.

@Grigori Rasputin lies on his tummy with his legs in the air when he's on the phone with his friends

@Figo is 10 years older than his son

@Abdisamad3 Says inshallah instead of amin after fatiha

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman says he lost his hair due to allergy instead of bidaar

@Gambar is a fob who pronounces lil baby as lil bebe
Who are the people you mentioned this isn't 2016 :nahgirl:
@Figo is reer Seattle so I f*ck with him.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Basra is a secret dime piece and I love her:mjlol:

@Al-Burcaawi operates from a Bangladeshi internet farm which is why he’s always active:drakelaugh:

@a y a n is really 9
:mjlol:
@Shmurda is addicted to corn flakes + henny

@Figo hates on me because I took his ankles at Matt Griffin Y summer 2016:silanyosmile:

@Daacad90 is a 6’4 AA man:gladbron:

@General Asad is the same nigga who said there are 2 genders,3 genders, 4 genders

@Jablibax is sheegato :mjlol::damn:

@Abdi Nur is actually Top5

@The Good is actually a white kid named Timothy Biggums II, who attends an elite east coast prep school and only wears Prada and BAPE

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
@Basra is a secret dime piece and I love her:mjlol:

@Al-Burcaawi operates from a Bangladeshi internet farm which is why he’s always active:drakelaugh:

@a y a n is really 9
:mjlol:
@Shmurda is addicted to corn flakes + henny

@Figo hates on me because I took his ankles at Matt Griffin Y summer 2016:silanyosmile:

@Daacad90 is a 6’4 AA man:gladbron:

@General Asad is the same nigga who said there are 2 genders,3 genders, 4 genders

@Jablibax is sheegato :mjlol::damn:

@Abdi Nur is actually Top5

@The Good is actually a white kid named Timothy Biggums II, who attends an elite east coast prep school and only wears Prada and BAPE
you’re really 34

Trending