Riya Jama talks about rape culture with Zak Salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you understood me wrong sis what I'm saying that if a woman like the one in the video talks about being raped without saying she went to the police or anything we should not believe her however if she went to the authorities and she reported it then that is another story
So just because she does not go the police we should believe she was raped.......
Do you honestly even read what you say before blindly post it.
That's utter bulshit so if someone doesn 't want to report their rape as they believe no one is going to believe them or for any various other reasons. Do you know how hard it is to actually send your rapist to jail.
The justice system favours the rapist more.

Lmao. You're a joke at this point

Using the argument "false rape report" is as old as fucking mankind.

The truth is false rape reports are a statistical outlier.

Roughly around 80% of all rape crimes are not reported. Women make the hard decision of not reporting rape because of men like you.

98% of those rapists that finally get to sit in a court room are found innocent.

Most countries don't even have a constant law.

Instead of guessing how about we use facts? Stop speaking of your imaginary MRA friend "false rape report" and let's discuss facts.
If they aren't reported then how do you know they are up to 80%. Unlike you I don't use dumb stat that are reliable to prove my point I could've just pulled a stat that say false rape is 40% of rape reports but I didn't because I know it's unreliable

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
So just because she does not go the police we should believe she was raped.......
Do you honestly even read what you say before blindly post it.
That's utter bulshit so if someone doesn 't want to report their rape as they believe no one is going to believe them or for any various other reasons. Do you know how hard it is to actually send your rapist to jail.
The justice system favours the rapist more.
I'm sorry but if you're raped you should go to the police and report it. Why won't you it doesn't make sense.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
If they aren't reported then how do you know they are up to 80%. Unlike you I don't use dumb stat that are reliable to prove my point I could've just pulled a stat that say false rape is 40% of rape reports but I didn't because I know it's unreliable

You really are dumb.

Didn't you learn in school how to create a proper functioning stat? The questions you ask the sample.

Omg I'm fuckingg realizing I'm writing to a goat.

This woman is very brave. She knows she is angering the somali community. :dabcasar:
tumblr_ombnutP4DB1vw7vmeo1_1280.jpg

@government is a imbecile who doesn't know how statistics works

He tried posting some article about countries who had the 'highest' rate of rapes to gloat about how Muslim countries weren't in the top ten. What this simpleton forgot to account for was that majority of rapes go unreported in islamic countries. Following this nacas logic then you'd be more likely to get raped in Sweden than Saudi Arabia :mjlol:

I'm sorry but if you're raped you should go to the police and report it. Why won't you it doesn't make sense.
How the hell are you speaking for people who are raped.
Do you know what situations they are being put in.
Let's say the person was raped by a family member do you honestly believe they would let her/him go to the police.
Most likely they would be threatened. Also the fact that they don't think anyone will belive them. Their are so many reasons do your research your ignorance is showing.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm

He tried posting some article about countries who had the 'highest' rate of rapes to gloat about how Muslim countries weren't in the top ten. What this simpleton forgot to account for was that majority of rapes go unreported in islamic countries. Following this nacas logic then you'd be more likely to get raped in Sweden than Saudi Arabia :mjlol:

I once had a loyalist dog try to tell me rape don't happen in Muslim countries I was young then and I believed her. I went to hoyoo and told her men don't rape Women in Muslim
Countries. Omg the laughter that came out of my mother mouth after that sentence.

Saudi Arabia is one of the many Muslim countries where rape victims get incarcerated, lashed and sometimes killed. Ofcs they don't have a rap stat.

How are unreported rapes measured
I'm always surprised how you guys measure the unmeasurable :pachah1:

...u can read the methodology and the rest of the study and find out :lol:
The study documents 28 cases which, "with the exception of one young man of limited mental capacity who pleaded guilty," consist of individuals who were convicted by juries and, then, later exonerated by DNA tests.

At the time of release, they had each served an average of 7 years in prison.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The study documents 28 cases which, "with the exception of one young man of limited mental capacity who pleaded guilty," consist of individuals who were convicted by juries and, then, later exonerated by DNA tests.

At the time of release, they had each served an average of 7 years in prison.
i dont get what ur trying to prove? that it's possible that some ppl are wrongly accused? no shit, the point is it only happens less than 10% of the time

if u want to find out how false accusations are ascertained, again i'll tell u to read the study. i understand that this requires u to actually read, but u asked how :mjdontkno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts