Rival factions spread throughout Mogadishu

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
We don't discriminate when it comes to the Somali flag even isaaqs will be imprisoned. Also for many the Somali flag represents the xasuuq of 1988 as the MIG aircraft that bombed hargeisa and burco had the flag on their roundels.
with that logic every madows should kill every cadaan they see because of shit that happened a long time ago and Siad killed a lot of other clans, not just isaaq but you can have your cuqdad and blame everything on those poor people in koonfur that already are dying.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
with that logic madows should kill every cadaan they see because of shit that happened a long time ago and Siad killed a lot of other clans, not just isaaq but you can have your cuqdad and blame everything on those poor people in koonfur that already are dying.
Do I blame the innocent konfuurians. No. I blame the Siyaad barre government and those who still defend them which many people do.

Viva National Salvation Forum (NSF)

How are people talking about 'law and order' when there is no law and order? Only a dictator who is illegally holding onto power.

Farmaajo is the one who is illegally extending his term, the people of Mogadishu have the duty, not even the right, to not only oppose him but to remove him.

All Hawiye has to do is unite and call all their soldiers home, that's all. AMISOM is not going to keep him in power in Mogadishu and neither are his clansmen.

FACTS..

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
im actually amazed. how has xamar become more backwards from 2017 and 2015 when i visited. it looked peaceful and cool back then and now all the news i hear makes it seem like a shithole :meleshame:
When I was there in 2017 I would travel all around the city on my own at night and feel 100% safe and come home the next day and no one will even bat an eye . When I was there in 2020 I couldn’t even leave to the shops without someone warning me about potential attack, even the crime rates have changed from them theres much more stealing and rape and while I was there for just one week, there was a prison break and a hotel bombing, I was at that elite hotel place legit one week before the attack and my cousin was in a restaurant next to it during the attack. Xamar has changed a lot for the worse since 2016/17

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What is wrong with Farmaajo , every president stepped down peacefully since Abdiqasim Salad, why is he refusing to leave . I have always supported Farmaajo but he is showing his true colors now. People used to criticize Hassan Sheikh but at least he accepted the end of his term.

What is wrong with Farmaajo , every president stepped down peacefully since Abdiqasim Salad, why is he refusing to leave . I have always supported Farmaajo but he is showing his true colors now. People used to criticize Hassan Sheikh but at least he accepted the end of his term.

0F4ADA18-095A-443D-9E89-847CC0544383.jpeg

Peaceful transfer of power by Mudane Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Jungle

VIP
If these Marehan people were genuine, they'd call for their uncle Farmaajo to step down, instead they want to say

"We will rule you by force" and "don't you dare stand against us".

The only warlord here is Farmaajo and that's how history will remember him.
Shabaab cooperation and soobe explosion happened under his watch too. 1000 people gone. He wont be remembered fondly thats for sure.

Apparently when Farmaajo was Prime Minister, he had to be forced out by force (literally with a gun).

Marehans are the only clan to cling onto power and force Somalia into clan warfare.

I'm not singling them out, it's fact. Siad, Farmajo- the only two "Presidents" to pull such a heinous act.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Shabaab cooperation and soobe explosion happened under his watch too. 1000 people gone. He wont be remembered fondly thats for sure.
Still no tacsi for soobe victims from him ilaahay haa wada naxariisto but waa warey a boon gets killed in beletxawo is a national disaster😡

I think Faarmajo needs to make a CIA like organisation where he kills off the dirty warlords. Same with other states. These idiots will make somalia a war torn nation once again
You do realize faarmajo is the one in the wrong c0rrect??? He illegally extended his expired term to hold onto power and steal more money from foreign AID.. US and EU Aswell as the UN withdrew all support from him. So excuse you and these warlords you want to cuss are beloved in xamar since they heil from the ruling tribe that owns Mogadishu. ABGAAL and faarmajo begging AU for help since his out gunned n out manned.

AUN they all related, samir iyo iman ilahay ha siiyo eheladood
176112719_4009612045752875_6630435023302123709_n.jpg
AUN these innocent girls, their families should hold Farmaajo and N&N accountable for creating this political turmoil and unnecessary conflict so he could cling on to power. Every lost soul and shed blood and tears are on him and inshAllaah he will be held Accountable for all of his crimes against this country and its people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN these innocent girls, their families should hold Farmaajo and N&N accountable for creating this political turmoil and unnecessary conflict so he could cling on to power. Every lost soul and shed blood and tears are on him and inshAllaah he will be held Accountable for all of his crimes against this country and its people.
AUN, but should we not also hold those who sent the projectile, those who allowed it to occur, those who financed it and those who oversaw it all equally and accountable?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I think the FGS and its security apparatus failed to deal with the threat in time and for that reason it could be classed as negligence and partial responsibility. The security agency are under strict orders to hold back, that's order from Farmaajo so from that angle yes.

Politics, election debate etc is no excuse for killing innocent, so the charge falls on those who actually killed these girls not the FGS.