Rival factions spread throughout Mogadishu

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
3500.jpg

Bloody picture looks straight from the early 90's smh. Same malnourished niggas with teknikos

:wow:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Akhi you can’t compare primary one clan region with bigger population wanlaweyn with diffrent qabils on top of each other the more you go past Gaalkacyo.
That's true but in SL clans were disarmed after 1993. Reer konfuur will see peace when they give up their weapons

yes take their weapons, every geljire has one and you know when a geeljire with a gun and high on khad will do.
im actually amazed. how has xamar become more backwards from 2017 and 2015 when i visited. it looked peaceful and cool back then and now all the news i hear makes it seem like a shithole :meleshame:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting. Want to put xamar into a warzone to fulfil their wet dream of becoming the president. someone needs to assassinate these warlords :wow:
Their strategy is to spread out to each other clan respective wards in Xamar and encircle Villa Somalia. These people will never change and 1991 is always being threatened by them as if they are allergic to progress.

Viva National Salvation Forum (NSF)

How are people talking about 'law and order' when there is no law and order? Only a dictator who is illegally holding onto power.

Farmaajo is the one who is illegally extending his term, the people of Mogadishu have the duty, not even the right, to not only oppose him but to remove him.

All Hawiye has to do is unite and call all their soldiers home, that's all. AMISOM is not going to keep him in power in Mogadishu and neither are his clansmen.