Rival factions spread throughout Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have already killed two innocent beautiful girls today:snoop:

The morbid Mucaarad must be stopped. Pres Farmaajo must act now

Why must the beautiful innocent die walahi this is sad and pisses me off, what is wrong with the moriyaan, they have no respect for rule of law or democracy.
I think Faarmajo needs to make a CIA like organisation where he kills off the dirty warlords. Same with other states. These idiots will make somalia a war torn nation once again

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Somaliland is for isaaq and if you're not isaaq well your not gonna like it
If you're going to Somaliland don't wear anything blue
If somaliland is for isaaqs why is our longest serving president Gaadabuursi

Gacanka Cadmeed

Gaadbuursi isn't warsangeli nor Dhul they just a small community in borama who identified themselves as isaaq but arent isaaq.
Since when do they identify as isaaqs.:mahubowtf: also their are many ministers who are harti in Somaliland.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why must the beautiful innocent die walahi this is sad and pisses me off, what is wrong with the moriyaan, they have no respect for rule of law or democracy.
They want to go back to the chaos of 1991, listen to the interview of this old man and the horror of green line, isbaaro and even refusing to bury the dead.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Since when do they identify as isaaqs.:mahubowtf: also their are many ministers who are harti in Somaliland.
if isaaqs don't hate anybody that ain't isaaq then why did they beat a boy with a Somalia flag to death.
If a bunch of isaaq with Somaliland flag came to Mogadishu nobody will give a f*ck except those retarded al shabab
admitted it isaaqs have another level of cuqdad

if isaaqs don't hate anybody that ain't isaaq then why did they beat a boy with a Somalia flag to death.
If a bunch of isaaq with Somaliland flag came to Mogadishu nobody will give a f*ck except those retarded al shabab
admitted it isaaqs have another level of cuqdad
:drakelaugh:No one in xamar would give a f*ck about a SL with their flag. Only thing they'll get made fun of is their weird dialect

Gacanka Cadmeed

We don't discriminate when it comes to the Somali flag even isaaqs will be imprisoned. Also for many the Somali flag represents the xasuuq of 1988 as the MIG aircraft that bombed hargeisa and burco had the flag on their roundels.

We don't discriminate when it comes to the Somali flag even isaaqs will be imprisoned. Also for many the Somali flag represents the xasuuq of 1988 as the MIG aircraft that bombed hargeisa and burco had the flag on their roundels.
That was siyaad. We hawiye's especially xawaadle dont get shook about a Somali flag :meleshame: