Rival factions spread throughout Mogadishu

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN, but should we not also hold those who sent the projectile, those who allowed it to occur, those who financed it and those who oversaw it all equally and accountable?
The government can no longer show good faith to spoilers at the cost of real lives, walahi I was extremely saddened by this, I hope the culprits are found and sentenced to death.

Farmaajo has single handedly created this whole mess. There is no government because the mandate of the previous government ended and N&N failed to conduct elections thus the continuity and the legitemacy of the state itself is under jeoperdy.

These girls lost their life because there is an ongoing political turmoil in the country, who exactly killed them as far as we know is unknown but ultimetaly it can be traised back to the shenanigans and backwards politics of N&N, no amount of spinning can nor will dillute us to this fact.

You do realize faarmajo is the one in the wrong c0rrect??? He illegally extended his expired term to hold onto power and steal more money from foreign AID.. US and EU Aswell as the UN withdrew all support from him. So excuse you and these warlords you want to cuss are beloved in xamar since they heil from the ruling tribe that owns Mogadishu. ABGAAL and faarmajo begging AU for help since his out gunned n out manned.
who the f*ck do u talk to when u see ask about these warlords. no motherfucker in xamar likes them i can tell you that for sure

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
if isaaqs don't hate anybody that ain't isaaq then why did they beat a boy with a Somalia flag to death.
If a bunch of isaaq with Somaliland flag came to Mogadishu nobody will give a f*ck except those retarded al shabab
admitted it isaaqs have another level of cuqdad
First of all if you come to any isaaq city or tuulo we can do what we want our land our rules. If you dont like them then you should stay in laascanood
giphy.gif

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
First of all if you come to any isaaq city or tuulo we can do what we want our land our rules. If you dont like them then you should stay in laascanood
giphy.gif
tf go to isaaq tuulo or city, I mean nobody comes to your capitol because your cuqdad tf would go to your tuulo nobody wanna die

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo has single handedly created this whole mess. There is no government because the mandate of the previous government ended and N&N failed to conduct elections thus the continuity and the legitemacy of the state itself is under jeoperdy.

These girls lost their life because there is an ongoing political turmoil in the country, who exactly killed them as far as we know is unknown but ultimetaly it can be traised back to the shenanigans and backwards politics of N&N, no amount of spinning can nor will dillute us to this fact.
Yes we are in a political mess but again you are being extremely one sided, 1 year prior to the mandate being over we were in the exact same situation, back then it was the opposition that was screaming no 1p1v a clearly undemocratic stance but the FGS compromised on the 17 sept, for the remanding 6 month the opposition was saying no to that agreement, plus 2 months after the mandate being over still saying no to the agreement, now and only now have they all of a sudden changed their mind and agreed to hold election.

I can understand why the government has given up on them, they have exhausted all the trust and goodwill, they are now just spoilers killing innocent girls.

the government must now be firm in terms of security and hold a 1p1v election within 2 years.

Our international partners whether it be AU, Arab league, Igad or some sort of council consisting of members of the IC will now have ceremonial role in overseeing this 1p1v election.

obviously I am not saying the government is completely blameless, but after all we are Somalis we know who killed those girls and somalis know it was NSC militia that have been entering the town.

who the f*ck do u talk to when u see ask about these warlords. no motherfucker in xamar likes them i can tell you that for sure
Your wrong again. I am currently in Mogadishu in hodan district. I can assure you everybody is backing them and everyone is against faarmajo. Sorry to break it to you his wrong they right ..even past that obvious they hail from top clams that not only control but owe Mogadishu and bandir.. your a fool if you forget clan before anything in Somalia even religion comes second to clan law.

Your wrong again. I am currently in Mogadishu in hodan district. I can assure you everybody is backing them and everyone is against faarmajo. Sorry to break it to you his wrong they right ..even past that obvious they hail from top clams that not only control but owe Mogadishu and bandir.. your a fool if you forget clan before anything in Somalia even religion comes second to clan law.
then why do half my relatives support faarmajo then :meleshame:and dislike the warlords :noneck: