RIP SOMALIA! JUST IN ! UAE recognizes SL passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no militia in Borama but OK keep lying.

Seems like Biixi is only a mujahid against civilians.

Too scared of his pimp Ethiopia?
Keep talking rubbish you can see sland isnt fucking around and were just gonna keep moving forward nothing you can do to stop us f*ck somalia you guys get bombed everyday you may have recognition but your only recognised for being the most wartorn pirate filled nation in history naga hada we dont want to take your Ls with you!!

Keep talking rubbish you can see sland isnt fucking around and were just gonna keep moving forward nothing you can do to stop us f*ck somalia you guys get bombed everyday you may have recognition but your only recognised for being the most wartorn pirate filled nation in history naga hada we dont want to take your Ls with you!!

You're sick in the head. I'm not even from southern Somalia.

Lol did you really just use that as an insult? Do you not know all ajnabi think you're the same?

Also if SL became 'independent' , there would be civil war.

You fuckers get bombed everyday in xamar all the way to bosaso who do you think thats because of you dumb fucks kkk yes we fund alkebab we are fucking you up

LOL you actually admitted SL's role in terrorism? Well I wasn't even sure it was true but damn...

Boot clapping for Ethiopia and killing your own people? The warlords in Hargeisa are on a roll...

You're sick in the head. I'm not even from southern Somalia.

Lol did you really just use that as an insult? Do you not know all ajnabi think you're the same?

Also if SL became 'independent' , there would be civil war.
No they dont everyone knows and the oneswho dont know will get to know f*ck somalia ethiopia and uae is more closer to me and i love them more than you filth you are my enemy its f*ck you

LOL you actually admitted SL's role in terrorism? Well I wasn't even sure it was true but damn...

Boot clapping for Ethiopia and killing your own people? The warlords in Hargeisa are on a roll...
Yep darood iyo hawiye filth got exterminated and pressured years on years by alkebab kkk its called karma and you didnt even know it f*ck you guys furthermore your not my people we are somalilander not somalis so stop playing victim we are enemys we will never unite

Get lost Habashi troll...

Baal ila eega wuxuu kuu hadleyo

Mate, all Somalis killed each other and suffered. I'll forgive my brother and unite with him, not my enemy who slaughters my kind in Somali Galbeed. If you don't understand that much then don't claim Somali.

Mate, all Somalis killed each other and suffered. I'll forgive my brother and unite with him, not my fucking enemy who slaughters my kind in Somali Galbeed. If you don't understand that much then don't claim Somali.
Sxb f*ck you i am not your brother we somaliland are nothing to you if you leave us be then we leave you be. if you keep stopping our recognition we will keep on sending kebab to f*ck you up simple as that adeer xamar dowlad know whatsup but they keep getting their people blown up why just for their greed for power f*ck xamar they are to blame.

Mate, all Somalis killed each other and suffered. I'll forgive my brother and unite with him, not my enemy who slaughters my kind in Somali Galbeed. If you don't understand that much then don't claim Somali.
I dont care about ogaden fuckers dying just another jeberti filth switched off good fam i hope every jebarti gets killed for i never forgot what they tried to do to us in 1988 thats why i hate you somalia with a passion stop saying were brothers you cheeky fucker we share nothing but mutual hate its beef forever

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
remember when cabdulahi yusuf got slapped by his ethiopian owner gen gabre, it was right after traitor yusuf invited him to kill somalis in mogadisho...
Bless your little ethiopia's heart.

Abdullahi Yusuf AUN was never slapped.

Lying about the dead is haraam but your religion fluid ass wouldn't know.

Go serve buuna to your Ethiopian masters.

Shout out 19% looooooool

waraabe

Your superior
Bless your little ethiopia's heart.

Abdullahi Yusuf AUN was never slapped.

Lying about the dead is haraam but your religion fluid ass wouldn't know.

Go serve buuna to your Ethiopian masters.

Shout out 19% looooooool
kkkk investment deal vs getting slapped by gen gabre

Let them have success it's better one part of the country does well than all waiting for south somalia to get rid of al kebab.

:manny:

This would make sense if Somaliland was anything better than a bottom-tier third world country. It's barely scraping above Somalia and passing it off as achievement. I suppose anti-Somalia cuqdad has kept peace there, so there's that. I don't understand why people act like Somalia is immensely benefiting from Somaliland.

This would make sense if Somaliland was anything better than a bottom-tier third world country. It's barely scraping above Somalia and passing it off as achievement. I suppose anti-Somalia cuqdad has kept peace there, so there's that. I don't understand why people act like Somalia is immensely benefiting from Somaliland.
How are two fucked up parts of a country good?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is a state serving for the benefits of our enemy (Ethiopia), it is every Somali's duty to undermine their habashi agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts