RIP SOMALIA! JUST IN ! UAE recognizes SL passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt steal shit we made a deal you disrespectful nacas why do you stick your nose in my ports business berbera is not your land go worry about protecting your people from getting halal meat by alkebab

Waar Berbera Ana iska leh lol.

I'm not a low IQ qabilist.

Seriously though, what is Ethiopia offering which is worth handing over 19%.

Have you ever heard a country give another country a share of Port revenue?

Muse bixi said it fam if you got issue with us tell farmaajo pullup to berbera tell him come Sland he cant even protect muqdisho from alkebab gow can he dare come to sl nooe he has no authority at all hes a baqti not a leader muse bixi on the other hand thats a real lion

Muse bixi said it fam if you got issue with us tell farmaajo pullup to berbera tell him come Sland he cant even protect muqdisho from alkebab gow can he dare come to sl nooe he has no authority at all hes a baqti not a leader muse bixi on the other hand thats a real lion

Muuse Biixi is a dayuus and a coward who murdered innocent civilians in cold blood.

Honest to God, booganii wuxuu iftimiyey sababta ee Soomaalidu ay sharaf ku laheyn dunida.

Waar Berbera Ana iska leh lol.

I'm not a low IQ qabilist.

Seriously though, what is Ethiopia offering which is worth handing over 19%.

Have you ever heard a country give another country a share of Port revenue?
Wallahi billahi tollahi you cant step foot in berbera you dont even own muqdisho shabab runs that howcan you talk about my lands maps doesnt mean jackshit nigga!

I dont care what flows through you fake plastic veins your a traitor to somaliland and infidel only place you will be seeing is a dusty cell nigga arrr pullup to sland and say that shit!!

LOL ok then. What happened to 'democracy'?
Or do the low IQ 'SL government' only say that when they beg for more scraps ?

Funniest thing is I wish my people well. You're the one booty clapping for filthy Ethiopia. Explain why they should have 19%? If this isn't gumaysi I don't know what is.

He didnt kill any innocents fam when the hate dont work they start telling lies fuckoff you filthy jeberti stop wishing jahannam on mujahid muse you green eyed c*nt stop the evil eye

Did he not slaughter Habar Yoonis and Samaroon?

This filthy dayuus slaughtered thousands of people in cold blood in Borama. Unarmed civilians in a region which didn't even aid the Siad Barre regime.

What kind of mujahid says 'dua qadan maayo'

LOL ok then. What happened to 'democracy'?
Or do these low IQ 'government' the only say that when they beg for more scraps ?

Funniest thing is I wish my people well. You're the one booty clapping for filthy Ethiopia. Explain why they should have 19%? If this isn't gumaysi I don't know what is.
Dontworry sxb we need recognition and building a good relationship with ethiopia and uae will give us just that its tactics thats all it will all pay off in the end when we free ourselves of the jeberti filth trying to take us down with them.

Did he not slaughter Habar Yoonis and Samaroon?

This filthy dayuus slaughtered thousands of people in cold blood in Borama. Unarmed civilians in a region which didn't even aid the Siad Barre regime.

What kind of mujahid says 'dua qadan maayo'
False allegations lies is haraam sxb major sin your doing stop the lies muse hasnt killed anyone but faqash borama many samaroon supported faqash regime so they got what they deserved in my opinion f*ck faqash

False allegations lies is haraam sxb major sin your doing stop the lies muse hasnt killed anyone but faqash borama many samaroon supported faqash regime so they got what they deserved in my opinion f*ck faqash

There was no militia in Borama but OK keep lying.

Seems like Biixi is only a mujahid against civilians.

Too scared of his pimp Ethiopia?

Note: all Somali 'states' are nothing more than shitty bantustans. Wadan hor ah yan doonaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts