Rights of the Husband greater than the Father

Is the status of the Husband greater than the husband

• Total voters

Gambar

VIP
That's why divorce rates are so high. Will you accept a second wife for your husband?

Look at these xalimos, they are happier sharing a husband. Somali women are very submissive in general, only a few bad apples in the west make them look bad.

this is what Liberal xalimos don't want to see

:trumpsmirk:
Lol you’re such a troll. But instead of calling you out they’ll call out @Yukon_Niner cause they agree with you. Yaab.

Why do we associate strong women with strong personalities as manly? When we look at history and the seerah, a lot of the women had strong personalities. Yes, they listened to their husbands, but they had opinions and were individuals in their own right.

By the sounds of things, especially when I read the posts of some of the men here, femininity is associated with women being devoid of a backbone or any real feelings.
We don't have to agree. A woman who's stubborn just wouldn't agree to my plans as a husband and would counter my ideal life.

When I make a decision, I want her to agree.

You don't have to fit my ideal.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If my daughter gets married I will advise her as my daughter to listen to her husband except when it's against the Deen. Try to reason with him if you can't see eye to.eye. For the sake of her marriage. And Allah swt knows best.

Gambar

VIP
Why do we associate strong women with strong personalities as manly? When we look at history and the seerah, a lot of the women had strong personalities. Yes, they listened to their husbands, but they had opinions and were individuals in their own right. Till this day, we know about them and read about them. Also, i'm not just talking about the Mothers of the believers as well.

By the sounds of things, especially when I read the posts of some of the men here, femininity is associated with women being devoid of a backbone or any real feelings.
Because they want someone who follows their lead and won’t question them ruunti.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Y’all weird. My dad has given me the world and all of his affection and love. No faraax in the world can keep me from taking care of him or seeing him. Idc

^This was more of a troll example to ruffle some feathers

Mashallah Mac i sii
EBF50B3C-D288-42F9-83CC-E37121B54105.gif

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
That's why divorce rates are so high. Will you accept a second wife for your husband?

Look at these xalimos, they are happier sharing a husband. Somali women are very submissive in general, only a few bad apples in the west make them look bad.

this is what Liberal xalimos don't want to see

:trumpsmirk:

Reasons for high divorce rate are many but I doubt that’s one of them.

Good for them. That’s not my kinda lifestyle. I don’t share.

Because they want someone who follows their lead and won’t question them ruunti.

I think it is more than that to be honest. I think a lot of young men are struggling with their sense of masculinity. A lot of men in the past traditionally used to get their feelings of manliness from being the main/sole providers and maybe a hard honest day of work. These traditions of what it is to be a man have still persisted.

In the west however, due to high living costs and many other factors, like boys especially from immigrant backgrounds not doing so well, many feel as though they cannot aspire to be the sole 'breadwinner'. Men are now being 'helped' by their wives and many who are unmarried probably worry if they would be able to provide adequately.

I could be wrong, but especially on sspot and the internet in general, I get the feeling that their sense of manliness comes from shitting on women and dominating them. Since they cannot provide for them, for those that are not secure in their masculinity, that is their only go-to.

Trending

Latest posts