Rights of the Husband greater than the Father

Is the status of the Husband greater than the husband

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow. Don't show this to feminists, they will have a heart attack.

How some of these ppl be on qiyama.

:drakelaugh:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
In marriage, the rule of the husband is greater than the father's in traditional islam.

However, it also is Islamic for the father to scout the husband to be for approval before marriage and dowry are accepted.

Now a days most fathers don't care and just take the money. Shameful.

It is talking about the wives of the Prophet pbuh but in Madinah, the women were ordered to pray at home while men prayed in the masjid

The women business owners were all Jewish women in Madina

There's not a single authentic Hadith that states women should pray at home or that it is better for them to do so.

There is however an authentic report that says:

لا تمنعوا إماء الله مساجد الله

Don't prevent the female slaves of God from the houses of God

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree that Allah gave you the responsibility to be in charge of your wife. Yes, she is not allowed to disobey you, she is obligated to do her chores and she is not allowed to refuse you when you call her to the bedroom. These are the husband rights over his wife.

However, the wife also has rights over the husband. Allah gave you the responsibility to provide for her, protect her and it's haram for you to mistreat her. You're not allowed to refuse her when she calls you to the bedroom. You have to be kind to your wife and vice versa your wife has to be kind to you.

Just like Allah gave the responsibility to men to be the leader. He said you have to be a good leader and take care of your wife not so you can abuse her. Just like Allah gave the rights to the wife of her husband wealth you're obligated to take care of his money not waste his money for your materialistic mentality because it's haram.

Islam is about fairness, these rights are just for responsibility not for joy and you have to be fair to your spouse.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I agree that Allah gave you the responsibility to be in charge of your wife. Yes, she is not allowed to disobey you, she is obligated to do her chores and she is not allowed to refuse you when you call her to the bedroom. These are the husband has rights over his wife.

However, the wife also has rights over the husband. Allah gave you the responsibility to provide for her, protect her and it's haram for you to mistreat her. You're not allowed to refuse her when she calls you to the bedroom. You have to be kind to your wife and vice versa your wife has to be kind to you.

Just like Allah gave the responsibility to men to be the leader. He said you have to be a good leader and take care of your wife not so you can abuse her. Just like Allah gave the rights to the wife of her husband wealth you're obligated to take care of his money not waste his money for your materialistic mentality because it's haram.

Islam is about fairness, these rights are just responsibility not for joy and you have to be fair to your spouse.
The Prophet pbuh said in his final sermon to treat the women well and he kept on repeating it.

Each other must be to each other like garments that Allah swt described in the Qur'an

Sura Baqara, ayah 187

It has been made permissible for you the night preceding fasting to go to your wives [for sexual relations]. They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He accepted your repentance and forgave you. So now, have relations with them and seek that which Allah has decreed for you. And eat and drink until the white thread of dawn becomes distinct to you from the black thread [of night]. Then complete the fast until the sunset. And do not have relations with them as long as you are staying for worship in the mosques. These are the limits [set by] Allah, so do not approach them. Thus does Allah make clear His ordinances to the people that they may become righteous.

The deen is a blessing:lawd:

Wow. Don't show this to feminists, they will have a heart attack.

How some of these ppl be on qiyama.

:drakelaugh:

More like it will discourage young women from their faith and lower their imaan.

Funny how much vile filth is on this website but you guys become sheikhs when you wanna to abuse women,

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
More like it will discourage young women from their faith and lower their imaan.

Funny how much vile filth is on this website but you guys become sheikhs when you wanna to abuse women,

Misuse and misinterpretation of Islamic texts is very common. The way they use these sacred texts goes against the spirit of the message but it’s just another stick to beat women with and boost their fragile male ego.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Why sugar coat everything if you want to help save someone?

I'm not gonna break my back trying to help someone that wants to do the bare minimum and can't handle the truth.

There was not a thing said here that would anger anyone that is not a hypocrite. Even men can be hypocrites hence why we have weak men that are abused and don't know their rights. No one is here to force anyone or abuse anyone.

Why sugar coat everything if you want to help save someone?

I'm not gonna break my back trying to help someone that wants to do the bare minimum and can't handle the truth.

There was not a thing said here that would anger anyone that is not a hypocrite. Even men can be hypocrites hence why we have weak men that are abused and don't know their rights. No one is here to force anyone or abuse anyone.

This website has radicalized you people. Somalia is the worst place in the world for women. Somali men are not victims nor are they close to being oppressed by women.

Misuse and misinterpretation of Islamic texts is very common. The way they use these sacred texts goes against the spirit of the message but it’s just another stick to beat women with and boost their fragile male ego.

It’s pretty sick, even atheist posters are trying to get their ‘Islamic’ right to control women.

yaab.

A man needs a wife to cook for him after a long day's work sxb:)
he doesn't need one for that... he wants someone else to do it for him :manny:
y'all aren't incapacitated- if you're really starving, go make a simple sandwich and eat it
have you gotten too used to hooyo doing it for you? :childplease:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
he doesn't need one for that... he wants someone else to do it for him :manny:
y'all aren't incapacitated- if you're really starving, go make a simple sandwich and eat it
have you gotten too used to hooyo doing it for you? :childplease:
Walal, when you work long hours, there's nothing better than a hot food that is ready to eat. If you leave your husband to feed himself, I promise you that you will see him lose weight and size quick.

Have some naxariis on your husband :jcoleno:

Walal, when you work long hours, there's nothing better than a hot food that is ready to eat. If you leave your husband to feed himself, I promise you that you will see him lose weight and size quick.

Have some naxariis on your husband :jcoleno:
ofc i'll cook for him, but if he's a rude negro who expects me to be his housemaid, he'll get microwaved pizza and nido

Trending

Latest posts