Rights of the Husband greater than the Father

Is the status of the Husband greater than the husband

• Total voters
@Afrique Ive a friend who once told me she’s going to ask her husband if she can go out with our group of friends, we all laughed at her, he even laughed at her and said I’m not your keeper. He cracked jokes in our text group chat. We both need to find such a man!

Lol i don't mind being a good mom or being a stay at home mom but do not bark orders at me like a dog. Or I will invite my brothers round and you can do in front of them. Sam the lion will turn into Sam the Mukalal in front of other men.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In Islam, Allah swt has made the husband the most important person after himself and his messenger pbuh in obedience. A husband is the door of Jannah for a woman. Here are some hadiths to show the status of a husband over the wife

Prophet,
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allah exalt his mention )
, said:“If the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.”

the Prophet,
, said: “Were I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, it was mentioned that a woman came to the Prophet,
, and said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am a delegate [from a group of] women and there are none of them, whether she knows or does not know that I would come to you, except she would want me to come to you. Allah The Almighty is the Lord of both men and women and their God, and you are the Messenger of Allah, for both men and women. Allah has prescribed Jihaad for men only; if they are victorious, their reward is great, and if they die as martyrs, they are alive with their Lord, receiving sustenance. [For women], which act of obedience is equal in reward to this?” The Messenger of Allah,
, replied: “Obeying their husbands and (being aware of and) fulfilling their rights; and few of you do that.”[At-Tabaraani and ‘Abdul-Raaziq]

husband Islam brings the balance of society. A woman is honoured through serving her husband, recognising his leadership and obeying in times of ease and difficulty. They stay in their homes as ordered by Allah swt in this verse like the women of the Prophet pbuh and emulate Umm Al Mumineen

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 33:
وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.

Somali women raised by a strong father are the best women and are like the women of the sahaba

View attachment 118345

The pharaohs wife didn't obey him and she went to Jannah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
After reading a bit in this thread heres the thing just cause shes your wife doesn't mean she's your servant who cooks,cleans for you 24/7

The prophet pbuh never treated his wives like this he cooked,cleaned,sew his clothes etc and we are supposed to strive to emulate him to the best of our abilities

This is Sunnah yet its neglected alot

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
After reading a bit in this thread heres the thing just cause shes your wife doesn't mean she's your servant who cooks,cleans for you 24/7

The prophet pbuh never treated his wives like this he cooked,cleaned,sew his clothes etc and we are supposed to strive to emulate him to the best of our abilities

This is Sunnah yet its neglected alot
The Prophet pbuh never cooked, he did clean up after himself and cleaned his own clothes which is true but not cooking:drakewtf:

In Islam, Allah swt has made the husband the most important person after himself and his messenger pbuh in obedience. A husband is the door of Jannah for a woman. Here are some hadiths to show the status of a husband over the wife

Prophet,
, said:“If the woman performs the five daily prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, maintains her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter the Paradise of her Lord.”

the Prophet,
, said: “Were I to order anyone to prostrate himself before anyone else, I would have ordered the woman to prostrate herself before her husband.”

Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, it was mentioned that a woman came to the Prophet,
, and said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am a delegate [from a group of] women and there are none of them, whether she knows or does not know that I would come to you, except she would want me to come to you. Allah The Almighty is the Lord of both men and women and their God, and you are the Messenger of Allah, for both men and women. Allah has prescribed Jihaad for men only; if they are victorious, their reward is great, and if they die as martyrs, they are alive with their Lord, receiving sustenance. [For women], which act of obedience is equal in reward to this?” The Messenger of Allah,
, replied: “Obeying their husbands and (being aware of and) fulfilling their rights; and few of you do that.”[At-Tabaraani and ‘Abdul-Raaziq]

husband Islam brings the balance of society. A woman is honoured through serving her husband, recognising his leadership and obeying in times of ease and difficulty. They stay in their homes as ordered by Allah swt in this verse like the women of the Prophet pbuh and emulate Umm Al Mumineen

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 33:
وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.

Somali women raised by a strong father are the best women and are like the women of the sahaba

View attachment 118345

Sxb that last ayah is talking about the wives of the Prophet. I'm not sure if you can use it here

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Indeed walal. Its a misunderstanding that some women have. By marriage, a wife is the property of her husband :cosbyhmm:
:deadosama:
unfortuanely somalis whether back home or in the west aren't good practicing muslims. I would've never left islam if xalimos were practicing the deen the same way prophet muhammad used to.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sxb that last ayah is talking about the wives of the Prophet. I'm not sure if you can use it here
It is talking about the wives of the Prophet pbuh but in Madinah, the women were ordered to pray at home while men prayed in the masjid

The women business owners were all Jewish women in Madina

Gambar

VIP
unfortuanely somalis whether back home or in the west aren't good practicing muslims. I would've never left islam if xalimos were practicing the deen the same way prophet muhammad used to.
Looool so now you’re blaming Xalimos?
The Prophet pbuh never cooked, he did clean up after himself and cleaned his own clothes which is true but not cooking:drakewtf:
Nabiga (pbuh) did cook, and he would even help cook and serve food.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You should of got a wife from a Muslim non Somali background like South Asian who are submissive sxb. One trip to Hyderabad would have done it, check this out

:

:trumpsmirk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Looool so now you’re blaming Xalimos?

Nabiga (pbuh) did cook, and he would even help cook and serve food.
He helped that is evident in the hadith however their are other hadith where his wives would make and send him food which Aisha RA got jealous and broke the dish :sass1:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Roles in Marriage:

Role of the wife:

1. Bring up her children as Muslims.
  2. Run the home efficiently.
  3. Obey her husband unless he orders her to break God’s law.
  4. Dress with a correct hijāb when outside the home.
  5. Be faithful and not have prohibited relationships with men outside of marriage.
Role of the husband:

1. Always act towards his wife according to the teachings of Islam.
  2. Support his family and provide them with food, clothing, shelter and access to education.
  3. Be faithful and not have prohibited relationships with women outside of marriage.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Roles in Marriage:

Role of the wife:

1. Bring up her children as Muslims.
  2. Run the home efficiently.
  3. Obey her husband unless he orders her to break God’s law.
  4. Dress with a correct hijāb when outside the home.
  5. Be faithful and not have prohibited relationships with men outside of marriage.
Role of the husband:

1. Always act towards his wife according to the teachings of Islam.
  2. Support his family and provide them with food, clothing, shelter and access to education.
  3. Be faithful and not have prohibited relationships with women outside of marriage.
I agree but you quoted Abu Khadeejah :drakewtf:

Trending