RICH is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Holland was lit in the 90s is it still the same? had so many family members living there most left late 90s early 2000s to uk/usa only a handful remained that been there since late 80s early 90s

There are not a lot of somali(lander)s anymore. Idk How the city Groningen was during the ‘90 though. How old are you now??

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
24 sis there were some somalis in groningen they all moved to Tilburg then overseas

Really... interesting wallaahi. Well good for you that you’ve seen something more of this Dunya than just Groningen. Habeen wanaagsan!

I don’t know the answer. I’m out. Shaaqo baa ii suugiya :noneck:
Habeen wanagsan gacaaliso
full

6 and a half years bro, how's the uk specially London heard ain't the same how it was before

Damn, you've been there for a hot minute. I live up north-ish, only spent like 2 and a half years in London and that was fairly recent so idk. UK as a whole feels like it's slowly falling off tho, but that just might be me looking at things from an adult pov.

You prefer America over the UK?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I wish I could understand you, you're a very interesting creature M'A. Bless your weirdness. Anyway I've got an 9am tomorrow so I'm going to sleep. Chat to you soon ma lil ball of joy. Funky like a snickers bar but random like a pack of skittles.
This girl is gaming me bro.
:pachah1:

Damn, you've been there for a hot minute. I live up north-ish, only spent like 2 and a half years in London and that was fairly recent so idk. UK as a whole feels like it's slowly falling off tho, but that just might be me looking at things from an adult pov.

You prefer America over the UK?
Yh uk was popping thoe 07/08/09 shit went downhill after 2010 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts