RICH is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn we dedicated 20 pages thread to a fucking female member lol
18002-303319811890cfb698fc5e8c453a5dc4.jpg
@RICH

:hemad:
Only two of my posts were directed to her/him. Glad to say i'm not as thirsty as some

The cockroach of SSpot is back. Ain't nobody thirsty in this b, cause you clearly don't know about that banter life.
Hey dude that's uncalled for. I take a great deal of offense. I didn't say anything that warranted such a tongue lashing :'(.

Most of the dudes on this board ARE thirsty. C'mon, even you gotta admit it's a bit weird that they're serenading you for posting a third of "your" face :'p

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Hey dude that's uncalled for. I take a great deal of offense. I didn't say anything that warranted such a tongue lashing :'(.

Most of the dudes on this board ARE thirsty. C'mon, even you gotta admit it's a bit weird that they're serenading you for posting a third of "your" face :'p

I needed to stand up for myself. My bad if I came across too harshly. Sorry. LOL let’s just say that I didn’t expect all of this commotion :farmajoyaab:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Is it true?
Are u cross eyed and have a hump? I’d like to marry u. I have this bad obsession with ugly girls. I have to see a doctor. I just love them.

Maybe, maybe not. You will find your own cross eyes, fake hair wearing Xalimo soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.