RICH is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Y’all Faraxs really love to gas people up:kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All men simp to women (at some point or another). In fact, males tend to be more violent than women all because most men have limited mating opportunities which contributes to greater competition between men. That and cheap gametes (400 golden eggs which mature vs. Over 500 billion sperm produced in a lifetime).

Keep this in mind, 80% of women go for the top 20% of men on dating sites. :mjlol:It's hard for a regular guy, as he's often a relucant choice by some chick. He probably doesn't care, as it's better than nothing in his simple little world.

All men simp to women (at some point or another). In fact, males tend to be more violent than women all because most men have limited mating opportunities which contributes to greater competition between men. That and cheap gametes (400 golden eggs vs. Over 500 million sperm in a lifetime).

Keep this in mind, 80% of women go for the top 20% of men on dating sites. :mjlol:It's hard for a regular guy, as he's often a relucant choice by some chick. He probably doesn't care, as it's better than nothing in his simple little world.

You're either mandem or one hell of a woman :mjswag: [[[simping intensifies]]]

Lollll, you nikkas don't get pussy fr. You going crazy for a (most likely) below average, obese half profile pic of some Mali . Log off and go get some pussy from bad es offline. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Lollll, you nikkas don't get pussy fr. You going crazy for a (most likely) below average, obese half profile pic of some Mali . Log off and go get some pussy from bad es offline. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

She's an incredible super nice lovely human with pretty skin and lips. You are just jealous that you had a breakout after eating all of that icecream. Sad.

I'A I'll play games with you my fluffy chinned darling. Cha-ching superman :superman:
Aren't you a gamer girl? If so wait for me. The one-month ban has exhausted my interests in posting but with you as my new goal i'll surely be able to amass 500 posts in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending