RICH is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nee hoor, slimmerijk wie zegt dat nou deze dagen ? hoeveel jaren woon jij nouw in England eigenlijk
?

Dat is doodnormaal woord. Het wordt nog gewoon gebruikt hoor. Ik woon niet in Engeland.

RICH

Lollll, you nikkas don't get pussy fr. You going crazy for a (most likely) below average, obese half profile pic of some Mali . Log off and go get some pussy from bad es offline. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

:ohreally::ohreally:

Look at you acting all gangster and shit. I couldn't give a damn what your sorry oromo ass thinks of me. Below average obese Mali kaaga was :gaasdrink:

It’s not even that deep. So calm tf down.

RICH

She's an incredible super nice lovely human with pretty skin and lips. You are just jealous that you had a breakout after eating all of that icecream. Sad.

You haven’t seen much of me, but you’re sweet. May Allaah bless you. Ameen :it0tdo8:

RICH

Can't help you there, bud. I've never experience rejection in my years of club penguin. Just dejection.

Also RICH is a man. My penis can tell.

You’re probably not circumcised, cause your p is on some bullshit.

RICH

This knocks out all the grown-up-man-wanna-be guys in this thread. Must suck to be younger than a female you have the hots for.

Well, unless she likes boy toys .... things look grim for many on here.

Things indeed look grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending