1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Now they're begging those Whites to return. African countries need to educate their populations in order to compete with the world.

GemState

36/21
VIP
A few decades of poverty is better than being wealthy while being a second class citizen in your own country

5000 white farmers owned 1/2 of Zimbabwe, nothing is worth enduring that

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That's like posting pics of pre-war Mogadishu and saying the country was great

It was still a shithole where a large part of the population was exploited, lived like shit and only a select group took all the wealth which they used.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Rhodesia was a racist project founded by the very Cecil Rhodes , a concept where Europeans would profit from the misfortune anyone that praises them are butt licking coons.

It's better to live in abject poverty than being subjected to a minority elite , imagine being a second/third class citizen in your own country, the media never showed the natives living in shacks and shantytowns , they didn't exist , the fancy buildings in Harare and the few state owned farms displayed by the neo-colonialists.
Mugabe was a lunatic but this is so far the best thing he's ever done , removing the parasites. Yes his administration went downhill paying a heavy price like many African leaders standing up against oppression , the sanctions put a burden in those countries but having dignity is far more worth.

South Africans are the opposites of Zimbabweans and I believe we still live in the legacy but combined cycles of prejudice, xenophobia , corruption, poverty and economic apartheid.

Somalia was once on the list for conquest of settlers we would have been annexed in 1917 the yahuud would have flocked in , the Brits conquered Palestine, but there were alternative habitable countries and we were included .
I can imagine what it would have been in an alternate timeline , some of you white praising coons would probably be among the Intifada matyrs.

Its best not to enjoy the suffering of others even if you despise them , outside Africa you're not different from a negroid

Trending

Latest posts