Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you all are piling on @Cukaash. He's like your typical elder Somali father. A faarax must be from the same sub-clan, must have a PhD, must come from a "good family", must be a millionaire, and must support his entire extended family to even be considered for accepting his marriage proposal. While an ajnabi can be a drug addict, criminal, and living off of the state and he will throw his daughter at this individual. If he is a cuck, then most Somali fathers these days are cucks. :pachah1:

@Cukaash Don't listen to these folks. You are the typical Somali. Most Somalis care about islamnimo and qabil only, you will only find people calling you "cucks" and crying about "somalinimo" on these third-rate forums. :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kkkkk.

Fear and hate destroyed us.

Internal fear and hate. We must direct these passions outward. It is ugly and low, of course, but what choice do we have? I would hate to be Bantu or an Ajanabi lover in Bahal's Somalia.

:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't know why you all are piling on @Cukaash. He's like your typical elder Somali father. A faarax must be from the same sub-clan, must have a PhD, must come from a "good family", must be a millionaire, and must support his entire extended family to even be considered for accepting his marriage proposal. While an ajnabi can be a drug addict, criminal, and living off of the state and he will throw his daughter at this individual. If he is a cuck, then most Somali fathers these days are cucks. :pachah1:

@Cukaash Don't listen to these folks. You are the typical Somali. Most Somalis care about islamnimo and qabil only, you will only find people calling you "cucks" and crying about "somalinimo" on these third-rate forums. :manny:

He actually unironically liked this comment

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Internal fear and hate. We must direct these passions outward. It is ugly and low, of course, but what choice do we have? I would hate to be Bantu or an Ajanabi lover in Bahal's Somalia.

:chrisfreshhah:
We do direct it outwardly. We've always directed it outwardly from ourselves; I against my brother, against my cousin, against x clan, against the world. We're known for being xenophobic, in fact, you're demonstrating that rn :icon lol:

That hasn't united anyone yet.

You're speaking divisively, not through a uniting spirit or cause. That's the same old language we've always spoken. And unfortunately before the Bantu or Ajnabi, the natural enemy of the Somali is another Somali, even hierarchically speaking from that imbibed view.

Last edited:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Anonymity is a beautiful thing wallahi.
You'll heatlr people saying phrases "My online personality is very different from who I am as a person."(which is totally true btw)
But what people dont know is that you are your true self without any cover or filter when you're anonymous coz you can say how you truely feel and you truely believe deep down about Religion, Race, Politics, Family dynamics and the opposite gender with NO CONSEQUENCE WHATSOEVER.
I dont need to know a lot of Somali spotters in person coz your online persona speaks louder and says a lot about who you are as a human being.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We do direct it outward. We've always directed it outward from ourselves, I against my brother, against my cousin, against, against the world. We're known for being xenophobic, in fact, you're demonstrating that rn :icon lol:

That hasn't united anyone yet.
Yes, but this time we'll skip the brother and clan bit and move straight to the world. We need something that will force them to think of themselves as Somalis rather than their respective clans and subclans. In the 70's it was the Ethiopians. Tomorrow, the Bantus.

:lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Noolow bratha
you're an ugly soul.

don't know why you all are piling on @Cukaash. He's like your typical elder Somali father. A faarax must be from the same sub-clan, must have a PhD, must come from a "good family", must be a millionaire, and must support his entire extended family to even be considered for accepting his marriage proposal. While an ajnabi can be a drug addict, criminal, and living off of the state and he will throw his daughter at this individual. If he is a cuck, then most Somali fathers these days are cucks.

:mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
Yes, but this time we'll skip the brother and clan bit and move straight to the world. We need something that will force them to think of themselves as Somalis rather than their respective clans and subclans. In the 70's it was the Ethiopians. Tomorrow, the Bantus.

:lolbron:
Bc that worked out so well. And this time a group that dwarfs the Ethiopians. You're misguided Wallahi.

Somalis will never muster the cuqdad they have for each other for Bantus. Some of us don't even interact with them geographically like others in some territories in the south.

Did John-Muslim explain the reasons for which he would not allow his wife to go to a Somali wedding? Because it seems to me that he generalized all Somali weddings. He made no exceptions. I can understand any opposition based on principled argument from religious point of view. Some Somali weddings are such that celebrations are held separate and the opposite sexes don't intermingle, the kind John-Muslim would approve. He assumes or intentionally makes it seem that all Somali weddings are non-religious. Not that I give a f*ck what sort of celebrations Somalis hold during their weddings anyway, just pointing out the dude is ignorant about his wife's community and its diverse practices.

No serious man shares personal discussions he has with his wife out in the open and for millions to see. He doesn't care about her feelings and what readers would say about that. He told us his wife is a tool in his view. At least he loves her Somali food which he brags about. This is the proof that no amount of Islamic knowledge can make you dignified if you are stupid.

Islam doesn't change one's personality, it only adds to the good in people's personality in their pre-Islamic state and those who are less bright will remain less bright despite Islam.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bc that worked out so well. And this time a group that dwarfs the Ethiopians. You're misguided Wallahi.

Somalis will never muster the cuqdad they have for each other for Bantus. Some of us don't even interact with them geographically like others in some territories in the south.

It worked exceptionally well, that was the literal zenith of Somali patriotism. The outcome of the war itself has no bearing on that fact.

The Bantus, being smaller and supposed Somali citizens, will be a much simpler target for scapegoating. All we have to do is float the idea that they're squatting on the only arable land in Somalia, ramp up antibantu hysteria, and sit back while people forget about Hawiye and Darood for awhile.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It worked exceptionally well, that was the literal zenith of Somali patriotism. The outcome of the war itself has no bearing on that fact.

The Bantus, being smaller and supposed Somali citizens, will be a much simpler target for scapegoating. All we have to do is float the idea that they're squatting on the only arable land in Somalia, ramp up antibantu hysteria, and sit back while people forget about Hawiye and Darood for awhile.

That's horrifying :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas

The defeat, among other operations, fractured the contingency and was one of the factors that set the backdrop for what became the civil war.

That's really just a horrible idea. Idk what Bantus have done to you, but you are plagued, man.

This won't happen for the simple fact that Bantus lived amongst/next to Somali tribes for generations in the south to the point where both communities respected each other's culture and norms. Some tribes had intermarried with them as well. Somalis in the south never viewed Bantus as a threat and many defended them in the worst times during 1990s including Alshabaab. Both secular and religious Somalis in the south share this common view of the Bantus. Empowering them is the best interest Somalis have. They were part of the Army, Education and Cultural institutions of Somalia. They were never viewed as outsiders but citizens, just ethnically different from Nomads and that is normal. On top of that they are Muslims. No sane Somali would accept what you propose.

Anti-ethiopia hysteria is enough I'm sure of it :mjcry:

There was rivalry always between Somalis and Ethiopians. Peace was mutual. Both people are proud east Africans. As long as Ethiopian elites and governments respect Somali sovereignty, there will be no problem. The suspicion will always be there. They teach in their history books how Somalis are aggressors and about Garang(Gurey) for a reason. All things are mutual.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The defeat, among other operations, fractured the contingency and was one of the factors that set the backdrop for what became the civil war.

That's really just a horrible idea. Idk what Bantus have done to you, but you are plagued, man.

Yet if the war was won Somalia would look drastically different tonight. I'd rather not see Somali Bantus get mistreated but I have no qualms throwing Ethiopia and Kenya under the bus. Whatever flimsy reason that can get Somalis to unite until we're stable. Once we get a taste of being a semi-developed nation and a regional player we'll never have to revert to our primitive qabil ways. People will shed their qabil identity and replace it with political allegiances.
:rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's horrifying :mjcry:

Dear god, I know

:tocry:

But it is ultimately necessary. Evil can sometimes beget good.

I'm talking about the propaganda, not the war itself which had more to do with shifting cold war alliances than anything we could really control. It is a prime example of the unifying effect of hatred, one I hope to exploit again in the future.

This won't happen for the simple fact that Bantus lived amongst/next to Somali tribes for generations in the south to the point where both communities respected each other's culture and norms. Some tribes had intermarried with them as well. Somalis in the south never viewed Bantus as a threat and many defended them in the worst times during 1990s including Alshabaab. Both secular and religious Somalis in the south share this common view of the Bantus. Empowering them is the best interest Somalis have. They were part of the Army, Education and Cultural institutions of Somalia. They were never viewed as outsiders but citizens, just ethnically different from Nomads and that is normal. On top of that they are Muslims. No sane Somali would accept what you propose.

Absolutely bullshit.

I've heard stories of little kids throwing stones at the few Bantus they came across. I dont know about the deep south, but I'm sure farmers always want more lebensraum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending