Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Ajanabis are disgusting full stop.
We definitely disagree there. I'm just pointing out your inconsistencies.

Salafis exist. Some of them like the freshly hardcore interpretations of the revert bc they view them as "better Muslims" for it for how they were raised. Deal with it. Salafi fathers vouch for their daughter's hand by how much Quran the man, ajnabi or not, can recite by heart, whether he has a mark on his forehead, and how short his khamis is. Deal with it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Of all the ajnabis in the world why Trinis. ..?
Did your girl leave you for a madow gaal?
:chrisfreshhah:

:ufdup:

I thought you didn't see color

:umad:

Having grandkids that take another man's abtirsi is bad enough, but tfw youre not even the same race

:ohlord:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We definitely disagree there. I'm just pointing out your inconsistencies.

Salafis exist. Some of them like the freshly hardcore interpretations of the revert bc they view them as "better Muslims" for it for how they were raised. Deal with it. Salafi fathers vouch for their daughter's hand by how much Quran the man, ajnabi or not, can recite by heart, whether he has a mark on his forehead, and how short his khamis is. Deal with it.

Lol wtf do I care?

I hate ajanabis and I hate Salafis, so it makes it that much easier to hate an Ajanabi salafi.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
:ufdup:

I thought you didn't see color

:umad:

Having grandkids that take another man's abtirsi is bad enough, but tfw youre not even the same race

:ohlord:
Allah made me a man and i can marry four and have as many grandkids InshAllah.

You lost saaxib...you're trying too hard to a point you're sounding dumb.

VixR

Veritas
Lol wtf do I care?

I hate ajanabis and I hate Salafis, so it makes it that much easier to hate an Ajanabi salafi.
You do care, and about shit that isn't your business.

Leave Al Ajnabi and his wife alone in peace. They're not living their lifestyle through coercion.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Allah made me a man and i can marry four and have as many grandkids InshAllah.

You lost saaxib...you're trying too hard to a point you're sounding dumb.

What if every single one of your daughters married some ajanabi?

:lolbron:

You do care, and about shit that isn't your business.

Leave Al Ajnabi and his wife alone in peace. They're not living their lifestyle through coercion.

They are a cancer and must be ruthlessly excised before they spread. Their lifestyle is fundamentally incompatible with soomaalinimo.

Let them rot in the West forever. In our new Somalia, their ilk and their abominable offspring will never be welcome.

:fredo:

ONLY STUPID SOMALIS RAPE THEIR WOMEN AND STAB THEM IN THE ASS THEN POST THAT SHIT ON FACEBOOK.

Miss me with this Somali talk.
A lot of fake Nationalists that can't even speak their own language or never been to Somalia.
Whoever my daughters wanna marry and im satisfied with their deen and akhlaaq i will give.PERIOD.

I went from feeling sorry for u to now genuinely disliking you. It's disturbing to me that we share the same ethnicity.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.

They are a cancer and must be ruthlessly excised before they spread. Their lifestyle is fundamentally incompatible with soomaalinimo.

Let them rot in the West forever. In our new Somalia, their ilk and their abominable offspring will never be welcome.

Well i dont have daughters, and if they did, well who am i t get in the way of CALAF?
I'll wish them a happy, long life full of love and calmness

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I went from feeling sorry for u to now genuinely disliking you. It's disturbing to me that we share the same ethnicity.

I often think to myself, there but for the grace of God I go.

:heh:

Where did it go so wrong for these people?

VixR

Veritas

Much like the Bantus huh:mjlol:

So half-Ajnabis are to be excised from your Nueva Somalia? :mjlol:

Where do you get your ideas?

Salafis will continue to exist. Ajnabi marriages, regular or salafi, will resume, in fact likely increase. And the same goes for Bantus continuing to exist, my friend.

One wishes Somalis would put their focus towards real issues, but they busy themselves with shit that isn't their business like Salafi-revert marriages, of all things, over the pressing issues within the community and country; those are fake and don't exist.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Much like the Bantus huh:mjlol:

So half-Ajnabis are to be excised from your Nueva Somalia? :mjlol:

Where do you get your ideas?

Salafis will continue to exist. Ajnabi marriages, regular or salafi, will resume, in fact likely increase. And the same goes for Bantus continuing to exist, my friend.

One wishes Somalis would put their focus towards real issues, but they busy themselves with shit that isn't their business like Salafi-revert marriages, of all things, over the pressing issues within the community and country; those are fake and don't exist.

hehe, you underestimate the power of scapegoating. The Bantus and ajanabi lovers are necessary sacrifices. People dont want to face their problems, they want someone to blame. I will give them an outlet.

VixR

Veritas
hehe, you underestimate the power of scapegoating. The Bantus and ajanabi lovers are necessary sacrifices. People dont want to face their problems, they want someone to blame. I will give them an outlet.

:leon:I'm glad you - especially you Bahal - are admitting it's bullshit

I for one have never seen a Salafi revert marriage. All the Salafi marriages I know marry from themselves. It's flipped IRL, regular marriages, and some of them are our family members. You don't know who you'll fall for in life, especially out here in a foreign country. You're being illogical and it helps no one and nothing to scapegoat your problems onto peoples' marital choices. This forum has a sickness.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:leon:I'm glad you - especially you Bahal - are admitting it's bullshit

I for one have never seen a Salafi revert marriage. All the Salafi marriages I know marry from themselves. It's flipped IRL, regular marriages, and some of them are our family members. You don't know who you'll fall for in life, especially out here in a foreign country. You're being illogical and it helps no one and nothing to scapegoat your problems onto peoples' marital choices.

What?

I hate them just as much as anyone else. All I'm saying is we need to focus that hatred on one or two groups, instead of each other. It's a relatively simple way of uniting a fractured community; through the tried and tested method of persecuting a helpless minority amongst them.

VixR

Veritas
What?

I hate them just as much as anyone else. All I'm saying is we need to focus that hatred on one or two groups, instead of each other. It's a relatively simple way of uniting a fractured community; through the tried and tested method of persecuting a helpless minority amongst them.
That's what you're playing at? Uniting through exclusivity?

Haven't you noticed exclusivity and persecution is our creed?

We already do that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's what you're playing at? Uniting through exclusivity?

Haven't you noticed exclusivity and persecution is our creed?

We already do that.

We will unite the Somali race through fear and hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts