Revert says that his SOMALI wife is not allowed to attend Somali Weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
@Bahal the Nigga that doeandoean't even believe in the Shariah while @Adheer Warsame judging by your posts on this forum im assuming you're a gaal so i think my comment about the gaal got to you. Don't someone will salaax youre ego for you.
:mjlol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Couldn't care less what other people do with their lives but Daughter marrying out = non Somali grand children so f*ck that noise.

I want to preserve my lineage and culture for generations to come so any of my male and female offsprings will marry Somalis or be immediately disowned.

I am a fierce supporter for group identity. This new plague called individualism will create some very confused identity-less generations that are gonna be very easy to dominate and rule.:camby:

Last edited:

Cukaash

It's funny because these losers pass their daughters around to ajnabis like popcorn but it's never reciprocated.:mjlol:

So much for "muh ummah".
Well i jugde and treat people the way i wanna be treated.
I don't carry any kind of cuqdad in my heart. That's just the man i am.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's funny because these losers pass their daughters around to ajnabis like popcorn but it's never reciprocated.:mjlol:

So much for "muh ummah".

1471407611924.jpg

@Bahal the Nigga that doeandoean't even believe in the Shariah while @Adheer Warsame judging by your posts on this forum im assuming you're a gaal so i think my comment about the gaal got to you. Don't someone will salaax youre ego for you.
:mjlol:
1. @Bahal is only a cultural muslim

2. at least I'm not a cuck who's willing to sell off his daughter to some arab or paki

I'm really hoping your daughter doesn't become a single mother with acid marks all over her face

I'm calling you 'cuckaash', it's pretty lazy but it'll do.

Well i jugde and treat people the way i wanna be treated.
I don't carry any kind of cuqdad in my heart. That's just the man i am.

I'm sure Abu Abra Kadabra ibn Kazaam from your local prison is happy to hear that. He's looking for a nice young xaliimo to cook him bariis while he's preaching in the city centre full-time - when he gets out that is.:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Rushed shotgun marriages, swift divorces and multi-marriages, polygamy and abuse are rife in ultra conservative Salafi households. When a non-Muslim converts into this powertrip sect, and it obviously often attracts certain types of personalities, which is why you see tons of "reformed" convicts enter this particular lifestyle, you can't be mad that lifestyle is available. It exists whether you like it or not. And there are similar-ultra religious- minded Salafi women who will marry these men.

This is not the average Somali woman who typically marries in or out in a normal fashion. It's the ultra-conservative akhi, locked-in--a- masjid types. It's a lifestyle choice and there's NOTHING you can do about it fullstop. And you don't care that Somali marriages like this exist, or that plenty other unicultural Salafi marriages are like that bc you don't actually care about the woman. It's really nothing but quasi possessiveness that causes you to lash out at these instances.

Last edited:

Cukaash

1. @Bahal is only a cultural muslim

2. at least I'm not a cuck who's willing to sell off his daughter to some arab or paki

I'm really hoping your daughter doesn't become a single mother with acid marks all over her face

I'm calling you 'cuckaash', it's pretty lazy but it'll do.
Well as i said the dick-riding and ego stroking is strong in this forum. I would understand if a female is stroking your ego bit there are no females coming to your defense so that pretty much speaks louder.How about this I'll acccept the nickname u just gave me @Adheer Warsame if you bring me the reciepts. Where i said....
  • I'll sell off my daughters..
  • Where i said I'll marry them off to pakis Arabs or ex cons.
Im waiting.

@Cukaash it doesn't matter if it is a Somali or not, I would stand in the way of my daughter marrying a loser who will at most give her kids and struggle to support her. I am of the belief that recent converts should earn their trust and just because they accept Islam, it doesn't mean all is dandy. They are a ticking bomb until they prove me wrong.
Now when he is an ex con, it is even worse. I can't see how a father can trust a man who went to jail with his daughter! I really cannot. They will say something like "we waz jahil " which is not a reasonable excuse because majority of people in the west are non religious and don't go to jail.
You have got self hate issues sxb. Fix it

Cukaash

@Cukaash it doesn't matter if it is a Somali or not, I would stand in the way of my daughter marrying a loser who will at most give her kids and struggle to support her. I am of the belief that recent converts should earn their trust and just because they accept Islam, it doesn't mean all is dandy. They are a ticking bomb until they prove me wrong.
Now when he is an ex con, it is even worse. I can't see how a father can trust a man who went to jail with his daughter! I really cannot. They will say something like "we waz jahil " which is not a reasonable excuse because majority of people in the west are non religious and don't go to jail.
You have got self hate issues sxb. Fix it
I'm starting to believe that most of you on this thread are retarded.
And who said converts are the only muslims?

VixR

Veritas
The few Somali women that marry out complain that Somali guys are losers and that's why they go for ajnabi men. Then they go out and marry an ajnabi loser. :drakekidding:

I don't hate if the guy is actually successful. But nine times out of ten that's not the case.
10/10 it's revert salafi marriages that are publicized and aimlessly nagged about on here. I certainly haven't seen any of the normal ajnabi marriages you see IRL on here.

It's all Salafis, and you criticize them for living within their lifestyle only and only when they're with Salafi ajnabis. How on earth does that make sense? You ppl are confused runti

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
10/10 it's revert salafi marriages that are publicized and aimlessly nagged about on here. I certainly haven't seen any of the normal ajnabi marriages you see IRL on here.

It's all Salafis, and you criticize them for living within their lifestyle only and only when they're with Salafi ajnabis. How on earth does that make sense? You ppl are confused runti

Ajanabis are disgusting full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending